waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Was gonna neg Chrono for making Cloak look like AA.

But really, that's a good fit from him, so I went to posrep him, but then it said I couldn't rep him again, so I really hope the last rep I gave was pos.

Although I'm pretty sure it wasn't.

I should borrow a camera or shoot with decent lighting or something. Everything looks grainey and lame in the pic but slightly above average in person.

reputation_neg.gifWAYWT shit talking thread 02-06-2008 11:36 PM Halifamous Please, you look like a hobbit.

Was gonna neg Chrono for making Cloak look like AA.

But really, that's a good fit from him, so I went to posrep him, but then it said I couldn't rep him again, so I really hope the last rep I gave was pos.

I can't rep someone who puts this as the heading for their waywt, 'you don't have to tell me. i know i'm not cool enough.'

I just like certain pieces and wear them. I'm comfortable but some users get mildly offended. The title was just a joke because of obvious comments that were to follow. I think you guys read into it too much.

reputation_neg.gifWAYWT shit talking thread 02-06-2008 11:36 PM Halifamous Please, you look like a hobbit.

Heh.

Oh yeah, apparently you were ragging on someone for their appearance.

Glass houses and all.

I can't rep someone who puts this as the heading for their waywt, 'you don't have to tell me. i know i'm not cool enough.'

Yeah.

Get some swags.

Um, it's actually a good fit, it's just that, that cardigan doesn't need to be cloak to achieve the look that you created with it.

Just seems like a waste.

PS: Goldengloves check ur pm.