waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

(sinon je sais pas si je te l'ai déjà dit, mais c'est la meilleure tenue que tu ais posté jusqu'à maintenant)

Merci l'ami, ça fait plaisir ;) ! THanks buddy, really appreciated.

(btw the have the same camera now !)

Opinions on this? I'm no where near SuFu body dimensions, so its a different style. I'm not sure about the shoes either, my dad gave them to me because they didn't fit him.

2djql5k.jpg

Old Navy hoodie

Brooks Brothers button down

Banana Republic t

Gap belt

Warehouse 660

Lands End shoes :o

the only thing that i'd wear outta your entire slop are your dad's shoes (granted i was forced too). tell him to post a fit pic and regain your family's honor.

Opinions on this? I'm no where near SuFu body dimensions, so its a different style. I'm not sure about the shoes either, my dad gave them to me because they didn't fit him.

yeah you don't really have the typical superfuture body type, but i'm not even too sure what sort of style you're going for. if you're seeing to look like a normal guy you've done it. but if you asked me, i don't think the shoes go with the rest of your outfit.

i'm not trying to bash or anything i hope this is used as constructive criticism but it's not a matter of what's wrong with your outfit and how can it be improved, to me, it's more of your personal style, personality and what you like (obviously) so wear what you like! unless, that is what you like. then i don't know what to say