waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

nice crisp fit but those shoes seem awful clunky. maybe go with some shinier black pointed shoes?

i dunno. i dig the crisp fit and tie with heavy footwear. kinda skinhead, in a good way. though i agree that something a bit more streamlined might not be a bad idea. or tighter pants to accentuate the contrast.

a consistently bad fit made so much worse.

and this isn't the "show me how ugly you are" thread...

at least have the courtesy to photochop your face off.

ouch. i dont know what he did to deserve that, but i feel sorry for him.

you arent the prettiest guy in the world either.

minho_chip.gif

looking past the whole GIZMO's face thing...i think pinrolling his jeans make his stature look even shorter and stockier. I can see how/why pinrolling can look good on someone taller or maybe slimmer (ie soundbomber, milspex) but yeah...in GIZMO's situation, its not working for him. not to mention he just looks sloppy in general.

So you're supposed to post in here too? okay...

What we wore to the shop opening party on thursday:

article_image_6cebf842ed5447a8.jpg

She:

Stuk Partisan

Palmtree jacket

AA top

Thrift orange tab

Moon-boots (not shown)

Me:

Weekday scarf-hood

Thrift leather jacket

Weekday T

Julian Red D2

Nike AM 1 (not shown)

some other people that were there: http://www.stureplan.se/frame.php?main=/articles/6253/

72s8jcw.jpg

Surface to Air

Gucci

Engineered Garments

Ferragamo

haha, I saw you post about getting this jacket, it's the size S right? If so, I tried on that jacket you are wearing when it was on the rack at Hefjina maybe a week or two ago (is that creepy?)... I like it better on you...

nice crisp fit but those shoes seem awful clunky. maybe go with some shinier black pointed shoes?
i dunno. i dig the crisp fit and tie with heavy footwear. kinda skinhead, in a good way. though i agree that something a bit more streamlined might not be a bad idea. or tighter pants to accentuate the contrast.

Thanks for the comments, I actually didn't like the shoes I had on(Doc Martens) so I went and got a thrift pair which I think look a lot better.

And I don't think tighter slacks(than these) exist, these things are like new standards sized down 6.