waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

12.jpg

Click for big and grainy.

Erm...spruce, zara, rick owens-my-soul, ah-de-das, and a stussy bag that isnt quite visible.

apparently i dress like shit and am in no place to criticize, but the red shrit/black tie combo is a little My Chemical Romance...

To be perfectly honest I recognise the name but don't know exactly what you mean by that... I know they are a kiddie-rock band, but thats about it.

To be perfectly honest I recognise the name but don't know exactly what you mean by that... I know they are a kiddie-rock band, but thats about it.

youre slowly getting better but i still have an aversion your username, your avatar and the frequency with which youre now posting fits

also: clopek i know its winter in canada and you need a huge coat but you seriously need to work on your sillhouette

youre slowly getting better but i still have an aversion your username, your avatar and the frequency with which youre now posting fits

also: clopek i know its winter in canada and you need a huge coat but you seriously need to work on your sillhouette

Yeah the username is just my email(chosen pretty randomly) and my avatar is cool as shit, who doesn't like cocaine and rubber ducks. I will post less frequent fits though, you are right.

And you know I'm getting better faster than slowly, all this in only 2 months pretty good imo ;)

duly noted, jacket is now my brothers...or for sale, i'm not sure which one yet.