waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Apparently they always cast shadows. But whether they should cast shadows is a huge controversy in the Star Wars circle.

http://www.nitpickers.com/movies/nitpick.cgi?np=76253

According to a comment: using a lightbulb as reference, holding it up against a wall... it would cause a shadow from the original stronger light source.

For Bizzy's photograph, the Sun would theoretically be a stronger source, casting light against the saber. Under the circumstance that the saber was stronger than the light source at the point the sun's rays hit Bizzy... no, the saber would not have a shadow...

Although I would say that the shadow is diffused due the saber being it's own source of light, offsetting the harsher shadow that Bizzy creates.

heartface.jpg

Human Heart Head

Pure Evil Tee

Topman Jeans

RAF sneakers

BeamsxPorter bag

this is nice. notesee said it already, but yeah those topmans look nicer then i thought they would. i kinda want some now. info on watch and leather accessory please. the beamsxporter bag would make a jap look like a salary-man or a chinaman look like a silk-importer, but it suites you well.

this is nice. notesee said it already, but yeah those topmans look nicer then i thought they would. i kinda want some now. info on watch and leather accessory please. the beamsxporter bag would make a jap look like a salary-man or a chinaman look like a silk-importer, but it suites you well.

he looks like you in that picture

Someone's who ordered jeans from their site .. please clear that up for me.

There's 30S, 30R, and 30L .. three different versions of size 30 to choose from?

it's gotta be short, reg, or long...