waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I gotta ask about the construction of that jacket... does the tape cover stitches or is the tape used by itself to hold the seams together? It looks crazy from the photos I saw.

It looks good but I fear the pants look a bit sloppy since they're so long. Are you going to get them hemmed?

i think the pants look fine. it's the blazer that fits kind of awkward.

and i think the tape is somehow applied over the seams so that it holds everything together itself?

The jacket does not have a lining and this seam tape goes over the seams the same way that a goretex/waterproof jacket would be lined with seam tape. I don't think that just tape alone would be able to hold a garment together unless some crazy glue is used...

1586374158_fb689376b9_o.jpg

1585487141_e9932db3af_o.jpg

I like the length in the pants and won't be hemming them. I don't think I would have the heart to do it anyway. The "sloppiness" in the legs to me is a aesthetic nod to Poell's signature Twist Seam/J Jeans...

I love the 3D Construction with the fabric falling around you where it should... That jacket has trouble laying flat on a table...

HAHAHAHAH

RAIDERS RIPOFF TEE?

WITH FUKN TRIBE CALLED QWEST???

COAST PERPETRATIN SUN.

THEY SHOULD MAKE 1 DAT SAY "ORIGINAL RUDE BOY NEVER AM l COY" ON A BOB MARLEY TEE

bitch... it was free... i need to do laundry..... get off my dick and tell your girl to come over....

and chuck d rocked raiders shit from NY... just sayin bitch

bitch... it was free... i need to do laundry..... get off my dick and tell your girl to come over....

and chuck d rocked raiders shit from NY... just sayin bitch

KK

SHE SAY SHE WANTED SUM CHEEP DICK NEWAIIII

SIDNEYLO GET ON THAT