waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

mr.indianpanda, you're still gonan be missing the thick ass inner sole

wear two pairs of socks.

or just toss in a dr scholls insole or something.

HF AINT GOT NOTHIN ON ME

not necessarily today. taken while in sf last week.

edit3jw7.jpg

edit4lf5.jpg

edit5gv3.jpg

bash away, bitches.

you certainly look good on the outside. no complaints here except for the sunglasses thing that has already stated. you may be hard on the brain, but you're certainly soft on the eyes. if you had posted this in the very beginning of your sufu-career, you couldn't said anything you wanted or coulda acted a fool with little to no repercussions.

chicagoep3.jpg

pssssT not todai picthurs

i don't know what label of denim this guy has got on, but i don't like the way they look on him. their fit reminds me of all the poor emo mallrats that are forced to buy and wear womens jeans because of their limited means/resources. it suck even more if this was a legitimate label. suck

you certainly look good on the outside. no complaints here except for the sunglasses thing that has already stated. you may be hard on the brain, but you're certainly soft on the eyes. if you had posted this in the very beginning of your sufu-career, you couldn't said anything you wanted or coulda acted a fool with little to no repercussions.

This is what you consider good looking?

I'm kind of embarassed to post here.

She looks like a prostitute.

westie, so much hate for this girl
Is it my fault that she is trash?

Sometimes I like to play a game. I see a girl who looks like pearlnecklace and ask DATASSHOL if she is a prostitute. I think we know his response...

Get this corny Chinatown trash off of my computer screen.