waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^i admit that the photo shop skills is impressive and makes me look like a fag, but next time keep it in that photo shop thread...cause that one has less traffic/circulation. thanks.

pearlnecklace looks like a wanna be AA model but with a hand bag.

stop hating on AA! nah, but i totally feel this. i can imagine alot of asian americans bitches dressing like this at some asian-american exclusive nightclub. the ones where the bouncers dress in faux-tuxs/shitty suits and have spiky fades. the kinda people who buy the shittest/most typical stuff at gucci,lv, etc.

stop hating on AA! nah, but i totally feel this. i can imagine alot of asian americans bitches dressing like this at some asian-american exclusive nightclub. the ones where the bouncers dress in faux-tuxs/shitty suits and have spiky fades. the kinda people who buy the shittest/most typical stuff at gucci,lv, etc.

haha i would agree with you on that one completely

A lot of people I know (and prefer not to know) basically fit this description. Look like hipsters but when they open their mouth you'd never guess. Basically just trendy individuals with no kind of personality.

A lot of people I know (and prefer not to know) basically fit this description. Look like hipsters but when they open their mouth you'd never guess. Basically just trendy individuals with no kind of personality.

what you're saying is a popular/obvious sentiment. this sentiment's validity depends soley on the one who siad it and in what context.

i never really imagined asian-americans in an asian-american club to look like "hipsters" (for lack of better imagery and to fit context think cobrasnake/misshapes), but if you think that these kinds of club patrons look like your typical hipsters, then you def have a very different physical-mage of them then i.

There is a large Asian-American populace around here. Common everywhere, most often they are socially exclusive to people of the same race. As a result, whatever they adopt from a greater subculture becomes a subsubculture ingrained in the Asian community. Forgive me for stereotyping even more but like the emo/scene and Bay Area krumpers asians are just watered down versions of what they are doing which to me is not respectable at all. They're still cheesy Filipino kids and I think that personality conflicts with whatever lifestyle they are trying to adopt. Same thing goes for ones that appear to be hipsters. I guess what I'm getting at is that corny Asian American girls are extra corny.

day time:

10192007day1.jpg

10192007day2.jpg

RAF by raf simons toggle hoody

lvc 47

zipper leather chucks

threw together this for a cocktail party tonight:

10192007night1.jpg

10192007night2.jpg

HARE one button peaked lapel blazer (thanks Klangspiel!!)

shitty white shirt

shitty tie

shitty belt

dior 19cm

common projects

didn't have time to alter the blazer, sleeves are too long, white button up fits like shit, i wish i could have gotten that dior dduble belt knock off from yesstyle. and no nice watch to wear. :(