waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

you've successfully made the hypebeaast uniform look retarded. shit looks ridiculous on you

how is that a hypebeast uniform? would you not consider a "hypebeast uniform" retarded to begin with?

I'm sure everyone knows you're not the quickest in the bunch, so you're late jump in on bashing that guy is no surprise. but you know, you'd suck less if you didn't try so hard.

i guess they dont realize that nuthuggers are on the way out. good thing you havent changed since 95 mil... youre ahead of the game.

and yes... i know this will be deleted. so, ill say it again... by this time next year superfuture sizing will be dead

thats funny coz I was just thinking how cheeps fits have been waaay better lately.

+1, very basic and slightly relaxed goes well with the vibe he's giving off.

Cheep's shit's been consistent as usual, his evisu's arent even a huge change up in terms of the usual sufu aesthetic anyways. I welcome people trying different stuff.

and I sized up on my april 77s, AnTi sUfU FiT.

what are you talking about. You might have sized up in april 77's and the waist might not fit you but the calves and thighs still are skin tight. so your assurance in the anti-sufu fit doesn't really hold true...

i guess they dont realize that nuthuggers are on the way out. good thing you havent changed since 95 mil... youre ahead of the game.

and yes... i know this will be deleted. so, ill say it again... by this time next year superfuture sizing will be dead

[seven months earlier...]

hmm... if i didnt think skiny jeans would be dead soon id get some 19cms now, but i think it would end up being a bad investment... especially with all the denim i have.

what's up, nostradamus? ;)

how is that a hypebeast uniform? would you not consider a "hypebeast uniform" retarded to begin with?

I'm sure everyone knows you're not the quickest in the bunch, so you're late jump in on bashing that guy is no surprise. but you know, you'd suck less if you didn't try so hard.

He's been busy whoring jesus jeans.