waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

its a damn cigarette! hahah. jeez. i forgot to add to the list then: Parliament lights.

thanks to jason for having a clean imagination. as to ayn and jan, clean your dirty minds!

http://www.stylusmagazine.com/articles/pop_playground/cigarette-demography.htm

Parliament Lights: Formerly dubbed the "hipster" cigarette of choice, P-funks appeal to a small segment of the college student demographic. These buyers tend to be younger, buy cigarettes less often, and are more likely to be female. This is probably the first brand of these smokers. Parliament Lights' mild flavor and novel-yet-useless recessed filter no doubt appeal to those just starting their addiction. While full-flavored Parliaments are available, as well as Ultra Lights and corresponding menthol varieties, they are almost never sold.

ehee.

http://www.stylusmagazine.com/articles/pop_playground/cigarette-demography.htm

Parliament Lights: Formerly dubbed the "hipster" cigarette of choice, P-funks appeal to a small segment of the college student demographic. These buyers tend to be younger, buy cigarettes less often, and are more likely to be female. This is probably the first brand of these smokers. Parliament Lights' mild flavor and novel-yet-useless recessed filter no doubt appeal to those just starting their addiction. While full-flavored Parliaments are available, as well as Ultra Lights and corresponding menthol varieties, they are almost never sold.

ehee.

SEAN YOUR A GIRL!!!

Mailed some shit off.

100_0339.jpg

100_0340.jpg

Is that yo chaaaaaaaaaaain?

robi diggn the cdg t. what u order from nike?

sleez, i got him the cdg tee. i've got one more just like it, except the blue blocks are dull neon green. interested?

what season is that tsubi t from? are you trying to grope that chicks ass or just displaying da vacheron?

grope. cdg is from like 3 years ago, but the unit i have was worn and washed only once.

jmatsu, great tsubi tee and good to see a look from you outta the office space, one question, those nails manicured?

as a matter a fact, i do get manicures/peticures. no homo.