waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

the arm position is kinda weird but i just wanted to try on a wide leg jeans instead of skinnies once in a while. still not sure if the look work though.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/beautyfake/P9212136.jpg

h&m beanie

april77 jacket

h&m tee

apc bag

uniqlo jeans

invito shoes

Yeah, they definitely work, for me at least. Not sure how they would look when you stand up, but in that pose they look more awseome than on any ad I've seen them in.

Edit: Okay, I saw the WAYWT pic, looks good standing up too.

Yeah, they definitely work, for me at least. Not sure how they would look when you stand up, but in that pose they look more awseome than on any ad I've seen them in.

Edit: Okay, I saw the WAYWT pic, looks good standing up too.

hey, thanks. :)

it was kind of a difficult jeans to pull off since i'm a very petite girl. and i bought it simply because i was 'challanged' to try it. hehehe.

the arm position is kinda weird but i just wanted to try on a wide leg jeans instead of skinnies once in a while. still not sure if the look work though.

P9212136.jpg

h&m beanie

april77 jacket

h&m tee

apc bag

uniqlo jeans

invito shoes

BF, i like the wide denims with the tucked in shirt. good look to elongate for those vertically challenged (like myself).and your monochrome palette nicely offsets the play on silhouette.

the bag and the shoes are too summery and a little distracting and matchy for me though. and that cheapens the look imo.

also, given that the fit is more bottom-heavy, the a'77 jacket (which i like) seems too boxy with the combo. how about a long drapey cardi? in blk or drkgrey of course. keep it minimal..

just my friendly suggestion. :)

can't rep but would if i could. the uniqlos look good. and comfy.

BF, i like the wide denims with the tucked in shirt. good look to elongate for those vertically challenged (like myself).and your monochrome palette nicely offsets the play on silhouette.

the bag and the shoes are too summery and a little distracting and matchy for me though. and that cheapens the look imo.

also, given that the fit is more bottom-heavy, the a'77 jacket (which i like) seems too boxy with the combo. how about a long drapey cardi? in blk or drkgrey of course. keep it minimal..

just my friendly suggestion. :)

can't rep but would if i could. the uniqlos look good. and comfy.

hey, thanks a lot!

yeah, the jacket should have been kinda shorter and tighter. true, a cardigans should have been enough, but it was the weather.

oh, and yes, the jeans are super comfy. hehehe. ;)

sept120703.jpg

I didn't want to post this picture cause it looks like I have spider hands - like daddy long leg fingers. Uncool!!! But the truth must come out.

Face hugger!

You do have a great figure.

^Woah dude, are those tiffanys? Real ones?

NICEEEEE!

?

theres exceptions to every rule ducky

Cotton Duck, I don't know if I've explicity said it before, but in general I love your outfits. I'm sure TG knows that I think she's one of my favorite posters, so I do hope it doesn't dissapoint you too much to say that I don't even like that. Everything looks find here except for the vest. There may still be an exception, but I haven't found it yet.

Also, any chance on getting some details on the Chalayan piece?

I think that chris generally looks pretty good in vests. Probably has to do with the fact that he is tall and lanky as well as the fact that he wears them unbuttoned (as a buttoned-up waistcoat/vest does not look complete without a jacket). But ultimately, its probably because he is usually wearing 1 of what seems like 15 ann demeulemeester vests in his closet which, for the most part, are among the nicest ones ive seen.

Also, any chance on getting some details on the Chalayan piece?

It's a hooded t shirt, the inside of the hood has a paisley print. There are snap button enclosures at the sides, 2 at the side of the hood, and one to keep the hood rolled up

Purchased in Singapore at 50% off for about $130usd

img4030ik6.jpg

img4031yf3.jpg