waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

at least you owned up to it ill give you that. just cant see my self ever doing it, i just trim 'em and thats it.

you'd be surprised, there are many men who get their shit done. i was in the shop last week and there were a bunch of thug-looking customers in getting their feet done.

hotel estees are great for the royal treatment, but if you tip the girls at the independently owned shops they usually tend to give you a foot or hand massage (sorry no happy end) too.

sleez, i got him the cdg tee. i've got one more just like it, except the blue blocks are dull neon green. interested?

i saw that tee once on yahoo auctions but didn't care enough to order it through a proxy.

send me a pic of the colorway, full measurements and your price, i may be interested

rive gauche is back!

RiveGauche3.jpg

It's no Dolce ad, but all that man-skin is pretty un-necessary. I'm all for story telling WAYWTs, but wtf you're just putting your clothes on.

PS. omg wuts ur myspace lolz

Head massages are better.

yup. a back massage coupled with it is even better. though my stylist stopped giving it to me lately. bitch.

in 2004, this was a requisite for becoming a superfuture member. you, noob.

fukk. sorry mayne, i thought roolz changed when they changed servers dat one time (when wuz it early 06?) anywayz, not many reg posters from 04 cept u and myabe dat dude Gabriel and I dont know who else, so i thought pre=reqs became optional. ill make sure to wank it one time before bed tonite. thanks for headsup.