waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

091907_ext_2514.jpg

number (n)ine

corpus

dior homme

ann demeulemeester

the jacket kinda seems a little weird, i can appreciate your experiment, but i believed ayn posted a pic of him trying on a similar number nine jacket 6 months ago and everyone told him not to buy it. This is in no way a diss on you, but the jacket is just to much for me. I think you would be leading the band at some metrosexual highschool in barcelona with that.

sorry, but i like what your doing 90 percent of the time.

Cold Chillin' at The Edge.

DSC05573-750795.JPG

Stuntastic:

H&M

H&M

Crewneck

Dior

MC X Vans

Sycamore:

Uniqlo x Plokhov

Hairy Breast

Alex+Chloe

FlatHead3001

Visvim

Mrip:

Uniqlo

Supreme

Samurai

Visvim

Kiya:

Meima

Flat Head

LRG Custom Necklace

Iron Heart

Visvim

MOY:

Vibskov

Uniqlo

Josh Podoll

Dior

Dior

the jacket kinda seems a little weird, i can appreciate your experiment, but i believed ayn posted a pic of him trying on a similar number nine jacket 6 months ago and everyone told him not to buy it. This is in no way a diss on you, but the jacket is just to much for me. I think you would be leading the band at some metrosexual highschool in barcelona with that.

sorry, but i like what your doing 90 percent of the time.

imo the jacket fits really well and it is a few steps nicer than the normal denim jacket tang usually wears (obviously one can't wear such a piece often because it is so recognizable but that's how some things are)

Ichigo.. to be honest, what you're wearing doesnt go too well together. i thought the jacket was cool by itself, but it doesnt work when combined with everything else you're wearing. i think the shoes are really throwing it off the most. what are those shoes anyway? leather boots/shoes and a darker beanie to match the rest of your outfit might work better.

Don't think of it as a "supergay meetup", it's just a bunch of friends who happen to have common interest and happen to browse the same forum, hanging out and taking pictures.

u miss potni

dey look fukin ghey lol. look @ em. look lyk dey lyk a dixx. nuthin rong wit dat just sayin. look @ pose n shit lol. N 2 OFEM R FLIP. u kno flip #2 export b frute swagz.

u miss potni

dey look fukin ghey lol. look @ em. look lyk dey lyk a dixx. nuthin rong wit dat just sayin. look @ pose n shit lol. N 2 OFEM R FLIP. u kno flip #2 export b frute swagz.

Sorry, I'm fob and didn't see anything wrong with their set up, I thought it was pretty neat. Seems that I did miss the point and am offended. Nah, all this be jokes. NO WAIT YOU'RE REFERRING TO THAT ONE.... well come on it's LRG, you know it's a joke!