cardigan by miu miu

shirt by merc london

jeans by dior homme 19cm

tassel loafer by yves saint laurent

ray-ban wayfarer (polarized tortoise)

louis vuitton card slip

ww1.jpg

ww3.jpg

i really like that credit card holder. how much?

ha!! parker "the head" 669 b on this nigga's nuts just cause he (appears to have) has big noggin 2.

x-posted today's

9/18:

Ebays-Records032.jpg

Pic from front:

Ebays-Records031-1.jpg

your first pose is obnoxious just like those jeans and tthe creative recreation sneakers. those are probably the fugliest creative recreation sneakers i have seen this month.

chris, that looks fucking nice. don't think i could ever get that look.

what i wore to pick my brother from the airport:

91820071.jpg

spuce

hanes

45rpm

gucci

then got home to tapper some pants: black overdyed (over indigo) maiden noir standard fit.

IMG_0225.jpg

i took these pants on and off like 10 times just to get the fit right, you can see the multiple lines and sewing i did. i took them in from the inseam cause it looks way better this way. i then surged the inseam together, then i busted the outseam just so i could fell stich the inseam. then restitched the outseam back together agian and redid the hem (this is the only way to tapper selvege jeans btw, though these arn't). no pictures of finished product from the inside, but i put them back together just like how they came.

old before fit:

IMG00047.jpg

482007-1.jpg

after sew job:

AA

hanes

tappered maiden noirs

chucks

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

there we go, just like how jeans should fit. slim and anti fit in the ass (with a little stacking thrown in for good measure). IMO you should never be able to see a guys ass too well. fuck the fitted ass jeans thing. (for the record, i got ass for days)

IMG_0228.jpg