waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i have to say it, these vans prison issues aren't helping anyone. they look like shoes that are worn by the mentally handicap, and i work with those people fairly often.

thank you. and everyone here rocks them like fleas on shit. so goofy looking. rest of the fit not bad diamonds.

calvin - best fit i've seen of yours

i have to say it, these vans prison issues aren't helping anyone. they look like shoes that are worn by the mentally handicap, and i work with those people fairly often.

wellllllllllllllllllllll i like them, and if people think i'm a tard because i have velcro shoes.... then that's their problem

ayn - great photo and nice, clean, understated fit as per usual.

JJ - your hair looks gorgeous. reminds me of my girlfriend's, only slightly longe.r

hap - the image on your video looks like a midget man who just shat his pants, waddling around a deserted car park. kinda sad sight really. good video though, i always enjoy hearing you talk about nothing at all in particular.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Diamonds is definitely mine for making really homo e-comments. At least let me have him in chat edition.

Dev, this is one of favorites of yours. Nah, it's my favorite. Cant rep of course. But im saving it and putting it in my waywt folder that I say is for inspiration but its just 'cos I'm creepy.