waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Those 21's look so good on you. Thats the first time ive seen them look goond a thin frame.

From yesterday:

tired of taking pictures and measurements for upcoming supermarket thread. drinking red bull. past midnight, about to leave the house (that's why I'm wearing a jacket and shoes)

full.jpg

YMC / Alexander Herchcovitch T-shirt / Nudie belt / DH 19cm / Chucks

This is pretty much competely awesome. Grey is my favorite fall/winter color and this has beautiful shades of it. Is that shirt heather?

In all honesty, no it isn't. For someone to spend thousands of dollars on clothes and have no personal style is rather disappointing. Just because someone can spend that kind of money clothes doesn't mean they should. Ddohnggo I feel you are caught up in the hype of having exclusive designers. You infact are a fashion victim.

Guest StuckOnStupid

d0987669-4c58-4bf8-8423-4d30382f739.jpg

top detail:

Picture004.jpg

bottom:

Picture005.jpg

i cant take a picture worth a shit.

j lindemaburger hoodie(i washed this shit and it shrank from XL to Xtra-Young, is it too small to pull off now you think?)

banana republic tee

black slim jims

beeswax wallabees

what? me? worry?

Guest StuckOnStupid
nice brian

img4357jf7.jpg

i dunno G...this looks like a shapeless sweatsuit with your dad's old shoes from the attic that you didn't even shine....

Guest StuckOnStupid
I live down in newport beach and drove up to Hayword and back yesterday to pick up an STI tranny from Gruppe-S... which

i dont EVEN know what that means, brotha. But i think i do. And if "it" is what i am thinking "it" is, i don't think that "it" is very awesome. In any case, i hope you wore a condom.

Yes ten characters

question: i've been considering them for a bit, as opposed to just dry blacks - i know their harder to break as my black black jims are similar in texture (i've felt the two to compare, its just the jims ain't waxed), but are they actually shinny? i couldnt decide on whether they were shiny or just smoothe in the store and i didnt find a pair my size. thoughts?

Ive never had any of the nudie dry blacks, but you can definitely tell theyre shiny in the right light. Im very happy with my pair if that helps, and personally I'd get the coated over the normal drys