waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i posted that in the /b/shi thread!
Motherfucking furries.

yes you did

and

furries will inherit the earth

when i get a digital camera, ill take pics of my horribly dressed self. i just like to mix it up sometimes since im a furry

That's one of the better denim tuxes I've seen. And the belt/shoes just about work as the brown is pretty light. Mid-red browns and tans I think you can rock with black pretty well, it's when the brown gets dark that things start to look mismatched. Certainly in a casual outfit you're fine I reckon.

cheers gilead. we've been to melbourne 3 or 4 times, and we did the national coheed and cambria tour last year, but aside from that we haven't toured a whole lot. we start recording the new album in just over a month, so we will be touring that late this/early next year.
Sweet, lemme know when you guys have a more solid date for the tour, I'd love to check the band out live, hell it could turn in to a sufu meet.

Photo environment+ self timer is pissing me off. I NEED SIDNEYLO!

DSCN2961.jpg

Brooks Brothers

April '77

Organ Mastuhz

(Fucking x-post, I'm sick and can't bother with taking many pictures.)

Hrm, thought I would post here again... after a long break, as usual. This time with black frame over my eyes, not for protecting my identity, but because I'm REALLY sick and look like crap...

(Friday)

full.jpg

YMC jacket

Nom de Guerre t-shirt

Attachment belt + pouch + chain

Dior 19cm MIJ (black, whiskered or whatever)

White leather Chucks (they have a lot holes in them, but I kind of failed to capture that)

(Today)

full.jpg

W&H hoodie

Obesity & Speed T-shirt

Attachment belt

Red chucks (I need to get these dirty, asap)

I don't know how it started, but it's considered good to have all of your leathers matching (shoes, belt, watchstrap, wallet). Honestly I think it's because most people think it "throws off" the colors of an outfit. I personally am in the camp that thinks suits should be worn without belts to prevent any sort of belt/shoe sillyness, but others disagree...

nice fit, hap! i'm trying to picture the fit without the pinrolls though, but i don't have that great of an imagination ;]

and i personally think that brown belts + black shoes isn't that bad of a look. really depends on what you're aiming for.