waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

those suprene half cabs are way more subtle dude. I mean they are still loud, but the whole shoe isnt a pattern, thats a bit different now wouldn't ya say?

No, I would not say they are more subtle. DQM chukkas are a pattern, but they're black and white with a little bit of a red accent. Supreme half cabs are bright red suede with three different colors of a checker print. Even though my chukkas are all one pattern, the colors and materials of those half cabs are just as loud, if not louder.

Don't get me wrong, both are great shoes.

Can't rep you anymore.

Really liking your style recently, plain tees fit well, and I really like those 3001s. What it is the leg length of those?

36 tagged but 37 in reality. Soak shrunk it down to a 35".

No, I would not say they are more subtle. DQM chukkas are a pattern, but they're black and white with a little bit of a red accent. Supreme half cabs are bright red suede with three different colors of a checker print. Even though my chukkas are all one pattern, the colors and materials of those half cabs are just as loud, if not louder.

Don't get me wrong, both are great shoes.

negative DQM chukkas are ugly...wtf is up with that gum sole, that shit just ruined the shoes...so the supreme cabs over those chukkas....not being bias..just speaking the truth

negative DQM chukkas are ugly...wtf is up with that gum sole, that shit just ruined the shoes...so the supreme cabs over those chukkas....not being bias..just speaking the truth

Cool, that's just your opinion. I was talking about how loud they are in comparison, not which pair is better (which I agree, half cabs ftw).

first waywt testing my new 17-40

and first attempt of hap pose which i failed?

oh and the satellite disc is for communication with the mother ship

43n9eud.jpg

lw + bali beads + belt + tsubi (hate it but i got it for cheap) + kiefer

2cptdvm.jpg

yeah its 17-40 L

love it!! haven't got a chance to play around much with it

was thinking of getting the 24-70, but it's too pricey

and i reckon 17-40 would suit better for non full-frame SLR

love ur site sidney and ur fit lately, inspired me to wear basic tees!

I think its the shoes

I kind of agree viv. They're not the most tasteful shoes--for some reason I find myself wearing these on overcast/drizzly weather.

It's funny how i jump back and forth between minimal and something busy.

i think sid's slowly reaching for the hypebeast button... :P

anyways, been up most of the night, trying to finish this cs assignment. still not completely done...

3232007-1.jpg

3232007-2.gif

3232007-3.gif

just woke up hair.

giorgio armani frames

ralph lauren purple argyle sweater

jbc cut and sewn grey dress-shirt

dior 19 cm

nike dunk sb [purple pigeon --- they were free. sue me.]

looking kinda blah/tired... gloomy outside. sweater weather.

more than half probably.

edit: wait i just realized that's not even my bed. that's my roommate's. he's hypebeasty. i have way more vans and random stuff under my bed.