waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Hey Demronick,

It's the 3001, their slimmest fit. At the time of release at SelfEdge, they only had a 29, which was one size above what I usually get. After the initial soak they still hugged in all the right places and fit real well.

I think in a month or so it's time to do a hot soak and get it back its sufu-fit goodness...

Are my jeans too dark for this shirt?

DSCN2659.jpg

Generic

Generic

Brooks Brothers

Levis

Generic

Converse

ayn, nice fit and pic. may I suggest standing straighter in your pics (or this one at least), i know there are lots of skinny frail kids on sufu who look okay slouching but you seem a bit older and more mature so I think better posture would make you look better in your pics a la fndmybetterhalf (btw why is the "i" missing in you sn?). just chattin....

ayn, nice fit and pic. may I suggest standing straighter in your pics (or this one at least), i know there are lots of skinny frail kids on sufu who look okay slouching but you seem a bit older and more mature so I think better posture would make you look better in your pics a la fndmybetterhalf (btw why is the "i" missing in you sn?). just chattin....

honestly have no idea...i made the sn "fndmybetterhalf" on AIM and the "i" didnt fit so i just kept it at that and i jjust register fndmybetterhalf for everything now haha.

Guest youngteam

just sayin shut the fuck up you talk too much.