waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

exciting times...

tg, nice pig pin :D

chard, nice shirt

digi_d, looking sharp as ever, reminding me I need to dig out the Full Counts

sidney, where do I start. I am always afraid to wear flannel shirt with pendleton vans but you're makin' it work. Do you get a new bike every day? And finally, meeting dcrev. wow. You are living the superdream!

022607_IMG_1804.jpg

Twelve Grain

Levis

5EP

Fluevog

This was supposed to be a Chat-edition exclusive, but I wasn't able to produce a decent picture of me standing up so this will get x-posted.

hap-pose.jpg

Drkshdw Zip Monk Hoodie (exactly the same as the one nairb has, but with a zip)

Spruce T-Shirt

Nudie belt

Crate Sally

Gram shoes

+ newly acquired Shure e2c.

Edit:: Screw it, I'm not x-posting... I'll post the bad one there.

Tiranis, I didn't know there was a well-dressed person in North Van. I've lived in Upper Lonsdale, Grouse Woods, and Lower Lonsdale temporarily. Just moved downtown 2 days ago. Are you going to school or what?

Also, where'd you get the DRKSHDW piece? Koma Kino?

Yup, Komakino... I've been spending way too much there, but I can't help it. :(

See PM for the rest.

Guest youngteam
DSC01830.jpg

new cures worn loose (not that you can tell, i just wanted to really show the new..)

..skytops, i dont know what jmatsu is talking about, i like them

now just walk around going "R2, where are you?!" and you're set.

now just walk around going "R2, where are you?!" and you're set.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

eh...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahfuckoffalreadyhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

do you write your own material?

i really want a pair of gold tennis shoes but i know that i would never wear them with anything so unless i come into a inordinate amount of disposable income its not gonna happen anytime soon.

Guest youngteam

no one seems to think my gold shoe/C-3P0 jokes are ever funny. nor my balzac jokes, for that matter. and yet i can't stop.

btw, cultpop, evidently i may have offended you when i called you tubby. no hard feelings, oldy.