waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I want to see bryanayrb's face.

5016e839.jpg

Junya x BB

Uniqlo

Uniqlo x J. Press x T_S

Vintage BB

please excuse those awful white curtains, I'm still in the process of moving in and they came with the place

which anime charactère are you?

which anime charactère are you?

It's ok edn0b... this post really opened my eyes.

I can't believe I've been doing this americana thing wrong this whole time :eek:

It was obviously never my intention to resemble an exaggerated cartoon version of an oversaturated trend!

i got a kind of lupin the 3rd feeling from him, overly long legs and kinda smallish torso. plus the pattern on the jacket is pretty wacky. and the fact that it's so matchy matchy with his rolled cuff really bothers me :\

i got a kind of lupin the 3rd feeling from him, overly long legs and kinda smallish torso. plus the pattern on the jacket is pretty wacky. and the fact that it's so matchy matchy with his rolled cuff really bothers me :\

Fair enough, I just googled it and I think I get where you're coming from.

Anyways, casual Friday!

9ec608ad.jpg

Junya

Muji

Junya

Balenciaga

I ended up swapping out the shirt for a grey baron wells OCBD since I didn't like the tight fit of the tee with the pants so much. Figured I might as well post anyway.

Detail:

0f5a3145.jpg

55feec8f.jpg

25727220908851920601243.jpg

just got myself a new car !! (1999 Audi A4 1.6L, at least something I can afford to insure and put gas on). edit: got asked for details, boots are dr martens x raf simons, jacket is from cos and the rest is from Uniqlo.

25727220908851920601243.jpg

just got myself a new car !! (1999 Audi A4 1.6L, at least something I can afford to insure and put gas on).

my dad used to have the 1.9L diesel and it had like 360k km on it. motor didn't give a shit. those cars are really good