waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

did you try the ironed shirt look? i don't know - you might have pulled it off, but i have faith in you man; at least you gave it a try.
lol i thought i was bad going to interviews w a topknot

the company and guy offering me the position is a contact i've had for a number of years. but, i kind of knew going in it was more of a "welcome aboard" meeting than a formal job interview. if i was actually interviewing for a position i would've have no doubt been in much more than jeans and a button-up.

the company and guy offering me the position is a contact i've had for a number of years. but, i kind of knew going in it was more of a "welcome aboard" meeting than a formal job interview. if i was actually interviewing for a position i would've have no doubt been in much more than jeans and a button-up.

i wouldn't be able to wear a shirt looking like that as a PJ, much less walking outside with it on.

i wouldn't be able to wear a shirt looking like that as a PJ, much less walking outside with it on.

well i don't find his attire acceptable in the least other than for maybe gardening or landscaping. some of the dubious english speaking minorities who do alota the menial/bothersome tasks we wouldn't, dress in a similar vein or even alittle neater. basically guy dresses like he don't give a shit. don't bath and maybe drink a 40... buster could pass for homeless.

again, maybe he doesn't cause many unpaid internships are often offered to any old potential office bitch who can proficiently speak english and follow instructions decently.

would i give him the (UNPAID) internship with that slobbish attire? Yes (if there were only dudes applying...rather have a little girl), cause then i wouldn't feel bad about throwing shit around/littering the office, overt flatuence, making him clean shit up, ordering starbucks like 100 times a day and complaining about the wrong mustard on my beef tongue sandwiches.

would i take him to company functions or want to be publicly seen with somebody dressed like that outside the office? fuck no.

Aaron,

You're my boy but the fit is terrible. Wrinkled oxford for weekends only!

and its not like the shirt is just not ironed.. it looks like you stuffed it in the bottom of your book bag for a week and then put it on before the interview/meeting/whatever.

i guess i understand the shirt is super wrinkly, so i get how that can look sloppy. but, i guess i just wasn't really thinking that much about it. now, i know this is no excuse, but that is actually the condition in which i bought it from gap. i guess i like that look as the show house is one of my biggest style inspirations, and i love how those shirts look on him. i guess i'll test my ironing skills out tomorrow though..

kewl fit, bro! ;u like-a denims?? i luv denimz. samurai denimz is kewl. u heard of sumo denim? that shit is even fatter. u heard of daimyo denim? that the leader of amerikaji denimz.. u hear of ninjitsu denims? that b the underground secret shadow world denimz.

yo where to kop levis? i wanna style lyke u!! would rep if i could. cant tho cause i would get beaten up.