waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

classics never die

and soxfan has gotten hate because of his sale threads and it just snowballed....

he will probably become an accepted regular if he keeps it up, just like alot of the regulars on here........

my qualm with him is he keeps changing his style (like hourly) based on accepted internet brands...but he's not the first nor the last.......

classics never die

and soxfan has gotten hate because of his sale threads and it just snowballed....

he will probably become an accepted regular if he keeps it up, just like alot of the regulars on here........

my qualm with him is he keeps changing his style (like hourly) based on accepted internet brands...but he's not the first nor the last.......

can't rep. dude just authentic and his post are not just showing it; they are screaming it.

Just cause I u breadren, I should advise u state to clean up ur txt in the regular waywt, cause u would be lucky to get an in fraction. Kinda why I have a new name.

well more than an infraction the_state is now banned, he has been around long enough to know not to use racially charged or homophobic language.