you could use the ignore function instead of making personal attacks

you all are a pack of bullies

you picked at therelativity untill she stopped posting in this thread

stop the bitchassness

yo tg I just tells it like it is

normally just wouldn't post, but I couldn't neg and my fury was overwhelming

will try to just neg her next time

thanks

pulled out this junya shirt that I bought a while back but never wore. I didn't think it was for me, and I kinda wanna sell it, but I think I'm gonna wear it tomorrow since the weather gonna be so pretty and I'm not gonna be sad to not sell it

but holla if you want it

yadatworks.jpg

If you click on the pic, theres one sans jacket. I wonder if it look fine on me without the jacket? Like I dunno if this shirt is for dudes with pecs, I think it look fine though

I have a decent wardrobe collected, but I always ended up just wearing jeans, t shirt, and a jacket. Not really used to deviating. So I have a closet full of stuff, and I'm wearing them like its new, and it's like, hey this looks pretty good on me.

yo, realtalk: Also, I like wearing clothes that I could get thrown down stairs in, and being able to just pick myself up, no harm done, don't gotta fix anything, wash anything.

So I have a bit of a hang up with nice label clothing. The cloak jacket there is so shiny and nice, and the junya shirt so lace like.

I like my dad's dockers and those boots though. I've been wearing blue jeans for years straight now, been fun to wear other things.

I also never include my briefcase, but people know me by my perfecto and briefcase and i like being recognized from afar.

When my perfecto was in repair, it was kinda jarring to not have more than one person recognize me because I switched jackets until I waved at them and said hi. And even then, it took a moment to register that I was saying hi because it's me.

I got bigger boots analog, but I need surgery before I could rock em. (engineer boots)

My good ol combat boots will have to do for now, but hey, thanks for ze thoughts.

To me though, I think they look just right, because those black boots are shaded tan at this point. Thinking about what to wear is fun actually.

Round two SUFU:

IMG1_0704.jpg

Leather

Shirt

N&F 21 oz

Varvatos

1. All criticism welcome, and please critique.

2. Should I keep the leather?

IMG1_0705.jpg

IMG1_0707.jpg

The leather is not bad but not good too.

Just a thing : your car wants to die... and looks like poor frenchies'cars of the north france:rolleyes:

wonderful leonard

yadatworks.jpg

If you click on the pic, theres one sans jacket. I wonder if it look fine on me without the jacket? Like I dunno if this shirt is for dudes with pecs, I think it look fine though

I LOVE this. Precisely because of the baggy rolled up trousers. Best I've seen from you.

Le-21eme-Arrondissement-Scott-Mirts.jpg

pleme

sunlight squintin

gerra

boooo

our shmegacy

gaypc

margiera

Scott, I would help you across the street if I met you in bk.