waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

get married already u guyz

u kno how the priest says speak now or forever hold ur peace, i will be that du who you see slide in from the side into the main aisle of the church, running n screaming WAIT

then ill be like

YO ALLAN

I LOVE U

DONT MARRY HER

you are the stupidest

and why is that so?

If I should recognize a certain designer..nope. makes me a bit ignorant not stupid. the fit is perfect which is usually the case with bespoke tailoring and not that often the case with designer clothes.

hmm.most of my friends wear bespoke suits and they button the jackets up I think...edit..not all of them do actually but its not a rule to leave the button open either.

No, 2 or 3 button ones...I am a girl, I do pay attention to what men wear but I never really paid THAT much attention to button rules. my bad.

AMAZING! Second button would look better buttoned up though. Is it a bespoke jacket?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo second button never gets done, it's just the weird pull from his arm holding the cam.

hmm.most of my friends wear bespoke suits and they button the jackets up I think...edit..not all of them do actually but its not a rule to leave the button open either.

It is a rule :/. Just everyone's too stupid to follow it.

1 Button SB - Button the only one

2 Button SB - Top button only

3 Button SB - Middle button only