waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

just wanted to share this:

our friend 'Robby Analog' negged me with this gem: day n nite, i pray to allah to see all your friends die in iraq

classy

thats fucked up

i just repped em earlier and gave him a green tip :(

sayword:

i realize he's wearing 2 button ups and it doesnt look inherently bad, but at the end of the day he's wearing 2 button ups at the same time

Guest Bobby Analog

our friend 'Robby Analog' negged me with this gem: day n nite, i pray to allah to see all your friends die in iraq

classy

you neg repped me for being myself, ie a white kid from the burbs who spent too much time on worldstarhiphop, its cool

but its normal for me to neg rep you back for killing iraqi civilians

and now youre being a crybaby about it

waggot

he needs to choose a style and stick with it

cant go from skin to hypebeast in 3 days

remember augustus rockin that bisbim and then all of a sudden switched it up to julius cape? that was some shit

his switch between fits wasn't nearly as drastic

at the end, he rocks Jap streetwear most of the time (in terms of mastermind, nbhd, visvim, etc.)

His shit is still weak. Maybe it's because he looks like "the master race" but he looks un-authentic.

classy

you neg repped me for being myself, ie a white kid from the burbs who spent too much time on worldstarhiphop, its cool

but its normal for me to neg rep you back for killing iraqi civilians

and now youre being a crybaby about it

waggot

go to neg rep appeal threak.