waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

dismal - plz bring that bag when we go to our all you can eat and drink fiesta so we i can steal a lifetime supply of chips and some freshmen fobs.

I'll have a funnel and an IV hooked up to it so we can just pour the unlimited margaritas in there, and then hook up the IV later so there's intravenous margarita for the next month or two.

Seriously though, if I did wear this backpack on the street, I'd probably get so much corny pussy the Raf Simons X Outdoor Products backpack would pay for itself.

sunglasses.jpg

Ayo, I'm looking to buy a backpack for school. Any ideas?

this is the part where I should make a disclaimer for fear of neg rep by the Sufu hierarchy, right? Like: "No hate Dis! I like how it compliments the outfit."

You're just a hater who can't appreciate the genius of RAF SIMONS X OUTDOOR PRODUCTS. It's all in the silhouette dude. Silhouette.

the real funny thing is that if dismal is wearing APC NS they must be size 25 at most.

and the backpack would equate to 10x normal size jansport

sz 26 NS. But loose in the waist, could've done 25.

When you posted that you bought a 5' Outdoor Products backpack a bit ago I google searched for ever thinking it was an external backpacking frame or some shit... I was about to call you out when I couldn't find anything even close to 3', but goddamn...that is a 5' Outdoor Products backpack.