waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

amon ain't no sucka
can we see jack's photography i wonder if thats annoying too

sorry augustus all this internet beefs getting me excited

i lol'd

well it wasnt meaningless and lame, you look like you should be wearing abercrombie and fitch. Your outfit was terrible yet you think you would be able to wear my polo better than me?

and why would i want to trade something i paid for and like for some shit you probably wear yourself looking at your pic aha

Maybe i wore the wrong pair of jeans and shoes, oh no.

Oh and im childish for neg repping one of your fits but you can leave me this:

JackPhotography nice job stealing someone elses comment you lame steez stealing pussy. you look like a broke version of some of the biggest alt bro fggts i've ever seen. step your life game up you fucking cheap cunt. youre grungy assdiving look is played out

LOL OH NO WAI IM A CHEAP CUNT

i bet you take shit photos too jackphotography lol

multiple edits of the same post are cardinal signs of bitchassness

this is what chat edition should be all about....shit talkin!!!!!!!!!

with all due respect sir, as much as i agree with the sentiment of this, don't you kinda wish it was a better quality of shit talking.

like perhaps some granola and fruit where it is light brown and fluffy and floats, like the kind of shit that salvador dali wrote about so often in his diaries.

right now it seems like it is on a diet of over-cooked meat, dehydration and iron tablets, dark green, and so hard that you can almost feel the haemaroids tear and dangle as it exits the sphincter.

everyone

shut the fuck up.

hap, i understand where u are coming from as well, but at the end of the day, shit talking is still just that....shit...

whether its masked in Imperial Majesty or Drakkar Noir

and on a grey day such as today, I'll settle for a cheap snicker here and there

i love jackphotography.

agreed.

countless e-wars happening lately on this thread.

agreed. Boring.

I +repped These_Roots for the awkwardness of his fit - a good thing; and because I saw the shit storm coming. But, T_R, you can't compete with JackPhotography, who is hot as fuck without wearing tight jeans.

like perhaps some granola and fruit where it is light brown and fluffy and floats, like the kind of shit that salvador dali wrote about so often in his diaries.

i hate it when my shit floats

Guest jmatsu
i like how from one picture of me you presume i like Justice and MGMT

which i dontt

these roots:

didn't you just say you owned "all the justice mixtapes??" anyway if you were just mixed up, be a dear and tell us what artists you think are tops!

also @jack: sorry dude, but why the fuck would you even want his cdg x fp shirt? that shit just suck. looks so tacky like a 70's bath curtain.

why are so many people popping jacket collars recently?

I don't know if others are like me

But I pop my jacket collar so that when my hands are otherwise occupied, I'm allowed to be a constant state of worship and reverence for the one god almighty.

These are hard times, toff! Hard times! One needs faith to get by! Amen!