waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

women are too emotional for this argument. i wonder if it's the same for homosexuals, it's bad enough i already try not to engage women on a logical level.

"women are too emotional for this argument" but lo and behold it's the males getting all uncomfortable and defensive

oh i'm sorry does that not compute logically?

sashay, shantay

Man, gay it up all you want for all I care. God knows I couldn't give a fuck what you stick your cock into.

How about not in WAYWT chat, though?

Maybe follow the example of what's been the precedent here and use the threads established for gayery (you know, like the vagina-lovers do)? That way it's not all up in people's faces all the time.

I'm not arguing against gayness here, I'm arguing against sex needing to be every-fucking-where. Sometimes I just want to talk about cluthinz, you feel me?

"women are too emotional for this argument" but lo and behold it's the males getting all uncomfortable and defensive

oh i'm sorry does that not compute logically?

sashay, shantay

lol U MAD. go figure.

fuck, some people here are acting like scared teens.

If only straight men where as open and fun with their sexuallity as some gay men, the world would be a lot more comfortable place to live in.

It's so sad that not more straight guys are secure enough too see that you can find homoeroticism entertaining, sometimes fun and maybe even hot, without having to be gay. Really, it's ok to enjoy your sexuality in relation to other guys, and when it is being displayed openly by others.

I think the way the straight guys show their sexuality on some parts of this forum are a lot more upsetting than what was happening in this thread.

If only straight men where as open and fun with their sexuallity as some gay men, the world would be a lot more comfortable place to live in.

I think the way the straight guys show their sexuality on some parts of this forum are a lot more upsetting than what was happening in this thread.

tha troof.

case closed, move along.

I regret starting this shit storm. I have nothing against the idea of being gay/lesbian, just the big deal that is made by the gay community about being gay and different. if you want equal rights dont make such a big fucking deal about the differences. it really isn't that big of a deal.

i discredit most things people say on here as we have dorm room chinese guys talking jive who think the nba playoffs are life. so you should too. not trying to single out azn doods there's lots of other stoopid peeps up in here.

and those guys know this quote best...

"a wise man told me don't argue with fools

cause people from a distance can't tell who is who"

I dunno, man. The nba playoffs are pretty amazing, and i'm not even azn. Carry on with the gay bashing or whatever, but lets not trash talk the nba playoffs now

thug azns, viets, and bro injuns need to stfu about march madness

Why do these people care so much about basketball? Is it because their races have a combined 1.5 good nba players in history? I loved in undergrad playing the all azn intramural basketball/football teams. So so awful

lol i am intramural champ tho

Yea, but you probably play with white/black guys right? Gotta rep that sec sports heritage