waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest No Handclaps Please
creep creep creep!

if i go to nyu next year, i'll join you in your escapades for nf one's panties (5)

yea dood furshure. i've seen him in 2 different places now. we can steal his man bags he is very skinny

104554_good.jpg

http://www.blu-magazine.com/blog/

Bizzy Featured On my Cities "Fashion Magazine" Blog. They don't know much about much and are just on the rise for new trends.

Jesus, I'd say...

"So and so showed me this great fashion site, lookbook!"

Lookbook is horridly boring and cliche. Flashion at its easiest. Too much money and too little vision = lookbook. Get the fuck out of here with that lookbook shit.

nf one i saw you in the weinstein dining hall the other week

love, anonymous

sorry, im normally pretty good at detecting sufu stares. its pretty random that you saw me there that was seriously the only time ive been there for at least half a year.

i believe that was the last day of my finals and i was high out of my head and that was the best chick fil-a my mouth has ever been graced with, wasnt exactly focused on my surroundings

lets chill sometime

sorry, im normally pretty good at detecting sufu stares. its pretty random that you saw me there that was seriously the only time ive been there for at least half a year.

i believe that was the last day of my finals and i was high out of my head and that was the best chick fil-a my mouth has ever been graced with, wasnt exactly focused on my surroundings

lets chill sometime

Good thing you weren't eating downstairs in the gas chambers…

Just an0ther gossip gurlz koncePt

nqznt4.jpg

Hi, we don't get menswear so we'll easy-it-up with a heavy dose of irony topped off with a sugary cliche icing (be liberal with your application, as we're using it to hide our lack of style). I call it "The Fun Dudes!"

f3erv8.jpg

anzevino & florence

vintage polo

br

sailor's knot

apc

vans

Hey man!

Sooooo... When do we unlock the shit talking thread?

pants sizing/way he wears them just makes legs look short and thick like semi boner. vans tuck just excentuates their sausage-likeness.

rest of the slop is kinda garbage 2.