waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

What are you wearing... 12-24-08 05:57 PM Zubin you wear those lanvins poorly

So what do you suggest, should I wear them as earrings? They're just fucking shoes what do you expect.

Lemme see how you wear your shooz and then we'll talk

what about my statement do you not comprehend? Can you honestly look at that pic and tell me you dont look like an utter cunt wearing your shoes like that?

you rock em worst than hypebeast.com'ers would

waywt301.jpg

Fam brunch

3134298131_29196453de.jpg

CDG

Nudies

Visvim

wtf! seriously i know this aint sufu 's fault, but this fit just sums up the current state of sufu. wacknesee upon wackness.

shit is just mad pathetic. even if i didnt know this guy's past fits and met him for the first time in this shit, i'd still think he was a fucking goofball.

i dont care about his dressed by the internets front-aholics whatever, his streetwear or highfashion interests... all i see and know is a bitch that dresses and looks wack. whatever. get fucked. virgin until death. any girl he fucks is probably a rent-a-jezebel or a intoxicated cousin.

the kinda fuck i'd go outta my way to pick on. a living walking twat that begs to be shat upon.

Mm, I kind of see where you guys are getting at. The clothes don't match the person, at all. He looks like a mannequin, in a bad way.

what the fuck is your candy-wackass on about? nobody invited u 2 the fuckin hate party. fuck off. you dress just as if not more terrible as this azn tulip.

IMG_8521.jpg

merry christmas all those who celebrate it!

(it's officially secular according to the government)

this is what i wore to deliver gifts to families that can't afford them in philly with muhai and my family (i figured such a photo warrants explanation)

sneak peak at pugh's menswear collection. keep your eyes out.