waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

mike_lowrey, it didnt need to be stated

we're not dumb..i'm gonna throw up now, brb..

On the contrary, i think it had to be stated. That was exactly what I was trying to get at. From the hat to the coat to the victory sign.

I still don't know if it's a coincidence, benefit of the doubt and all that, but we should move on.

Man, some of y'all really do live in your own internet world where what other people where online is that important, don't you? Get over yourselves. None of y'all are fashion gods.

edit: Are you guys really that weirded out other people wear white shoes, black skinny jeans and coats? I mean, it ain't that original. Easy way to look good if you're slim and don't suck at wearing clothes though.

waiting for her to get out of the way so i could eat mah bbq

l1dfdfd020948go5.jpg

acne cardi

cdg tank

free necklace

some watch

tim hamilton jeans

german army sneaks

god am i photogenic

hi winq

Wasnt my intentions to dress exactly like winq the god. The coat def looks great with skinnier jeans and my white vans were the only shoes I brought that looked ok with it; I wish I had brought some black shoes. People have been giving me bad rep saying "ooo ur moving on from supreme to the rick owenz/sufu shit" but im not and the trench cape is the only unique piece of clothing I own. chillax.