waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

oh yeah

63975311ax7.jpg

I think it's a great choice in tees. Pants are terrific too, i think you'd look fantastic in something in a lowrise and a little tighter fit. Not having to hide your face with a shawl anymore must be great, why would you want to hide that face? As an expatriate I know how difficult it is to adapt to your new country's culture/fashion but I think you've done a great job in choosing your fashions that really are showing off your bod!

I think it's a great choice in tees. Pants are terrific too, i think you'd look fantastic in something in a lowrise and a little tighter fit. Not having to hide your face with a shawl anymore must be great, why would you want to hide that face? As an expatriate I know how difficult it is to adapt to your new country's culture/fashion but I think you've done a great job in choosing your fashions that really are showing off your bod!

oh fuck can't rep hahahaha

this looks dope! is that resterods from lucky_cloud? i know you were feelin it, and he was sellin it.

Thanks, sweet thang. Yes it's that shirt.

holy fuck what are these aprils?

Costellos from division collection or whatever. they're a khaki colored pleated trouser.

whataf4g.jpg

Haha...that neg rep was good, I have to admit. I see people changing shit all the time, altering fits/ throwing on new interesting pieces. Not to be a massive dick, but famous, you could take one pic at the start of the year and then just re-post every day. Supreme Tee with LVC's or cargos and vans...and of course giving yourself the finger in the mirror...it is very uninspired.