waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

he might not buy crack but based on the blacklist thread he takes peoples money...

IM SOLE CRAZY

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=22051

Paid him via paypal immediately on 1st-Oct-08

well more than one-month past, this guy still hasn't sent the item. Ignoring PMs, and paypal disputes.

The suprizing news is that he is online everyday, and post as usual without any guilt.

and of course, with 6 red bars always. :mad:

img0620he5.jpg

why is my leather jacket so shiny ?!!!

anyway, copped scarf and long sleeve tee at h&m instead of cdg shit.

jean from apc and shoes from yohji coming soon.

why is my leather jacket so shiny ?!!!

anyway, copped scarf and long sleeve tee at h&m instead of cdg shit.

jean from apc and shoes from yohji coming soon.

yo freecat, how are the coming soon shoes? i checked 'em out in person yesterday and am still kinda on the fence, but i'm mostly wondering if they're as comfy as they look (place didn't have my size).

Haha thats not me its my friend.

I told him that shit looks mad big, then he just told me "it looks big compared to yours" and I'm like "no its just way too big."

I thought for a second, maybe I'm wrong, so I decided to get the opinion of fashionistas and eh, seems you guys agree with me.

And I mailed his shoes out already, its just pretty difficult shipping overseas when I have to go to the post office which is far as hell considering I don't have a car.

Haha thats not me its my friend.

I told him that shit looks mad big, then he just told me "it looks big compared to yours" and I'm like "no its just way too big."

I thought for a second, maybe I'm wrong, so I decided to get the opinion of fashionistas and eh, seems you guys agree with me.

so in the unlikely event that a fit you post happens to get positive reviews, then it's you right?

in no possible way could u ever post a shit-fit, huh?

Untitlrrrrrrrred-1.jpg

gift sneakers from an aunt in japan,not sure legit tbh but a gift so i cant moan at all.

ledger, as usual the details of your pic is difficult to see.

so indulge me! what are the the sneakers that your aunt in japland bought u? where did she buy them from? what makes u doubt there authenticity?

i know, photos are always dark/fucked up intentionally for all we know he just got a blanket wrapped around his ass.

ledger, as usual the details of your pic is difficult to see.

so indulge me! what are the the sneakers that your aunt in japland bought u? where did she buy them from? what makes u doubt there authenticity?

so in the unlikely event that a fit you post happens to get positive reviews, then it's you right?

in no possible way could u ever post a shit-fit, huh?

I love how you guys twist shit around, but I wont dare talk bout to the infamous jmatsu.

Besides if I did post a fit of myself here I know it wouldn't be anywhere near the standards that are set by you guys.

I love how you guys twist shit around, but I wont dare talk bout to the infamous jmatsu.

Besides if I did post a fit of myself here I know it wouldn't be anywhere near the standards that are set by you guys.

how do u figure that i was twisting shit around? in your original fit post you greet with a "hi guys." so of course people here are gonna think it's you in your post (usually when people post fits of others they say so from the start). then you reply with a convenient "haha...it b my friend...etc" remark including a some suspect and seemingly forced details implying something to the extent of that u didn't care for "his" jkt or whatever after "your freind's" fit is hated on. here at sufu u are guilty until proven innocent. "post pics or it didn't happen." and unfortunately no matter what u do, it will b difficult to ever believe, mainly because you have already been diagnosed with a severe case of the bitchassness.

u already assume that a fit of your's won't/will never b to the standards of this board? if it's obviously of a nonwack caliber or even mediocrly nonoffensive no one legitimate is gonna or can justly hate. i guess until you grow a sac, we'll never know.

yo freecat, how are the coming soon shoes? i checked 'em out in person yesterday and am still kinda on the fence, but i'm mostly wondering if they're as comfy as they look (place didn't have my size).

yo

they're compfy but the first two times i went out with them were painful. still, you can feel the inside of the shoes, but it doesn't hurt. overall feeling is fine.

I refuse to believe that anybody actually bought those shoes.

It wasnt one of those "ooo visvim x CDG! robocop!" I mainly bought it because not only am I a fan of Nakamura and his products, but the ironic message hes trying to get across with the "marketing machine" slogan was quite clever. + I got it for a bargain.

"There are a lot of products out there that are the direct result of marketing alone, but hopefully the people who are becoming tired of this will naturally gravitate toward our brand and product."

-Nakamura

It wasnt one of those "ooo visvim x CDG! robocop!" I mainly bought it because not only am I a fan of Nakamura and his products, but the ironic message hes trying to get across with the "marketing machine" slogan was quite clever. + I got it for a bargain.

"There are a lot of products out there that are the direct result of marketing alone, but hopefully the people who are becoming tired of this will naturally gravitate toward our brand and product."

-Nakamura

huge wow. this just changed by entire perspective on consumption and marketing. i think i'll go buy some visvim right now. thanks for posting this!

I don't know what's uglier, most of the visvim shoes, or the "messages" behind the stuff.

im sole crazy- Don't be a bitch. Just throw up a fit. It's not that hard to assemble a solid fit that's pretty much hate proof or even good if you don't suck at life.