waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

8_22_08.jpg

I don't like this, but i've seriously seen fits almost the exact same but it was "old school supreme" and people were alllll over the nuts.

"You don't understand, he looks just like the supreme mag scans from the early 90s!"

That's what i always think, but i'm pretty sure it's just because i'm not OG

a 1/2 hr 1 cam pilot for HBO. pretty good audition for me. i'll copy the description, but i'm Xing out the names...i don't want to get in trouble with HBO yo!

In her mid to late 20s, XXX is a beautiful

gallery owner with great style, a fierce wit and intelligence who is a

straight shooter with no patience for bullshit - she is every SEX & THE CITY

girl wrapped into one.

I think you're aiming too high. Look for casting calls for 'Nam flicks seeking Bangcock streetwalkers. Or maybe a nail salon owner who gives dating advice to Reese Witherspoon in a romantic comedy.

CS- I think that would look better with some different shoes. White sneaks, brown or blue boat shoes. Something more summery like that. The vans look kinda off .

mrip- wher to cop neckbeard?

me looking wicked again at suhsangyoung show

l_3c230c71790fb6765ea76dc684fcd5e3.jpg

l_271711f7f2ccffa151a7fffc16b1ff84.jpg

alt. view

bowl, uniqlo XL t shoit? or maybe fruit of loom, nickle thomas pink arm length adjusters, raf simons safety necklace, uniqlo work shirt tied around waist, spangly leggins made in korea, old boots of doom.

oh and,

UNIQRO BACKPACK

Guest jmatsu
dylxs9.jpg

ignore my stupid pose/face

tall jawns

skinny jawns

shiny jawns

mrip,

i wouldn't walk/pose like that with them silver jawns. shit will get fucked up in no time.:mad:

they will rip very soon, seven new york even had a disclaimer when selling the shoes

"PLEASE NOTE THESE SNEAKERS ARE NOT SUITED FOR EXTENDED WEAR AS THE LEATHER WILL RIP (AT CREASE POINTS). THE PRICE HAS BEEN LOWERED ACCORDINGLY AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

"

That's some wack shit, are all the astro's like this?

"PLEASE NOTE THESE SNEAKERS ARE NOT SUITED FOR EXTENDED WEAR AS THE LEATHER WILL RIP (AT CREASE POINTS). THE PRICE HAS BEEN LOWERED ACCORDINGLY AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

"

That's some wack shit, are all the astro's like this?

i think its just the chromes

diamonds are pretty beat and are holding up