waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

raf

superfine

raf

photo-41.jpg

man, FUCK window units! kunk you need to get central air, especially since it's summer and you like to look all suave and whatnot. it's too hot for window units... i know, i have two-and they don't do shit!

edit: and PLEASE smile. you're such a nice guy... your sheer size scares ppl, and i'm sure you have a lovely smile :]

Guest jmatsu
how can you concentrate on clothes with that hot dragon rape going on in the top right of the photo?

woman, dragon-rape be sooo last season. played out.

i have a lovely smile for an englishman. and i just ordered a ductless unit which is like ghetto central air but not quite. need to send wifey to work to fix all that's wrong with thisw house. i bought at the height of the market in ny and we fix like one room a year. no more clothes, no more nothing for awhile til the house is fixed.

man, FUCK window units! kunk you need to get central air, especially since it's summer and you like to look all suave and whatnot. it's too hot for window units... i know, i have two-and they don't do shit!

edit: and PLEASE smile. you're such a nice guy... your sheer size scares ppl, and i'm sure you have a lovely smile :]

fin fang foom lays the pipe to Galactus every night, so i'm over it. he's got bigger green peen than all of us combined.

and thanks jmatsu.

how can you concentrate on clothes with that hot dragon rape going on in the top right of the photo?

it's 85 in seattle.....hot as hell.

You're lucky i'm out of (neg) rep right now. I heard some areas near here were 100. Felt more like mid-upper 90s though. Miserable. I need to robokop some car tint.

Joey, the jeans look badass. Almost look kinda pale yellowish. I think i'd like it better without the tank flap or at least not as far below the cutoff. You guys ever grill out or is it someone else's?