waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

My comment encouraged you to both delete your perfectly normal (if boring) fit and engage in weak hate about my supposed lack of nut space?

Darling, if you have pride enough in your car to talk about it all the time, have some pride in your bound feet, too. It increases the likelihood of you getting generous dowry offers.

i take back the hate then because i like Roden Gray but if you're on here and associated with a store like that you gotta keep it more professsional :(

more professional than neg rep.

yeah i negged you with "." because you made a stupid retaliatory post

i have spent money in your store, i was about to go spend more money on the new Geller shit.

you are an SA and you called me a fag. that's no way to treat your customers.

doesnt mean i gotta bow down to you.......

i'm no snitch, but if i were you i'd really hope Ryan doesn't read this exchange. there's a difference between bowing down and acting respectful and courteous as a representative of a small boutique who's customers are exactly the demographic that reads superfuture.

read ruach's post history if you want to learn how to represent your store online.

iam human to you know.

roden gray doesnt own me.

i have a life outside of roden gray.

Guest frankieplus
i will donate a fucking nut if that's him. that dude looks 40.

actually i am more your vintage...

and there are numerous members that can vouch for me

so kunk...left or right?

i was going to proxy Cryhavoc a Geller henley from your store but since you've insulted both of us you can keep it. it doesn't matter that you're going to sell it anyway, you've lost at least 2 customers in the span of 30 minutes. that's bad business and if i were your boss i'd be seriously pissed (and if kunk was your boss he'd kill you). i'm sorry for this drama but you've brought it on yourself.

That's pretty funny since the canada sufu crew either shop in person at roden gray or proxy that shit all the time. The last thing i'd imagine they'd want is to lose customers who loved to consume. Was roden gray a name drop to garner respect or something? What did he post? No one saved pic?

Anyone wanna proxy me those h&m shorts? I need some cheapy short shorts like that. Fit looks good overall, booben. I'd wear that shit minus the cap.