waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

072808_5.jpg

if your boobs are small enough to wear a bra without underwire, than you should go bra less. just something i've learned in my time on sufu.

nah I still like to wear something.

then match it to your dress and don't let it show. it looks trashy. and i know one too many things about looking trashy.

where did the sudden honesty and humility come from??

i joined this forum because i am genuinely interested in fashion. i have a lot to learn, but at the same time enjoy having my own sense of style... i'd just like to get rid of the trashy aspects of it.

i joined this forum because i am genuinely interested in fashion. i have a lot to learn, but at the same time enjoy having my own sense of style... i'd just like to get rid of the trashy aspects of it.

that much was made plain by the fact that your first post was a picture of you flashing your crotch at everyone

Guest Phrost
that much was made plain by the fact that your first post was a picture of you flashing your crotch at everyone

oh stop you two make such a lovely cw couple

honey, it's okay. i know you were mad when i first did it, but i promise you're the only e-relationship i'm in.

^^^(Clopek) one of the few men here who still gets off to the same shit he did when he was 12

i can proudly join that group of men (men?)

i dont know what wet seal is but i suspect that people who shop there watch cribs excessivly

MY IDOL, I bought an m65 so i could be like him in detroit rock cuity

i love that movie! this weekend i was thinking about that huge guy in the convenience store, and for some reason i thought his name was kunk (but it's chongo, le sigh).