waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Saturday night. Party in the park.

080726night.jpg

She's wearing Rodebjer dress, Nike shoes & vintage bag

I'm wearing Gaspard Yurkievich tee, David & Martin necklace, Julian Red jeans & Vans shoes

besides being a jean fading machine (nudie's and warehouse), lilldavid has a hot girlfriend.

he wins at life

besides being a jean fading machine (nudie's and warehouse), lilldavid has a hot girlfriend.

he wins at life

Yes his Girl Friend is Swedish, Blond & Hot, yes he is a pants fading machine.

That is Win, Win to the highest order.

Guest jmatsu
I think almost everyone has used a shoelace for a belt at one point or another, it does come in handy if you are cheap or not a belter. I however do not condone it hanging like that, lame...

i have never done this, nor have any of my relatives, or immediate circle of friends. infact i don't think i've ever even met someone in real life who's done this. my grandfather used a fuckin rope to hold up his pants when he was a pow in ww2.

Guest jmatsu
Go meet some new people to anyone who hasn't seen someone use a shoelace.

EDIT: It's more used in the skate community.

i personally know chris hosoi, jonny kop, a bunch of jap skater u never heard of, and hung out with muska twice. they don't use shoelaces...

Guest jmatsu
I don't know. For some reason some do and others don't. Mike mo Capaldi, Sean Malto, Devin Calloway etc. Those are the only ones that come to mind.

well regardless to whether or not skaters use shoelaces instead of belts or whatever, this isn't the nike sb forum or the thrasher online chat...