waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yeah have to bring a small office with me all the time i have a big IH bag with my laptop and files and all those office shit , the big body bag in front for the camera and measuring tools and rulers etc.. and the little tool bag redmoon for the cellphones and cigs haha

yeah have to bring a small office with me all the time i have a big IH bag with my laptop and files and all those office shit , the big body bag in front for the camera and measuring tools and rulers etc.. and the little tool bag redmoon for the cellphones and cigs haha

like the redmoon bag in theory but i dunno how well it'd work when im riding the subway. dont be bumpin my redmoon, son!!

Blah blah blah i'm a post deletin' bitch blah blah some store blah blah prolly work at stussy store grrrrrrrrrr

quoted for posterity.

Isn't this like the 10th time you've had to explain what you carry in your bags? I never remember (or read), it just seems to come up a lot.

ifxVeEuBk.jpg

I don't know why but you seem like dude from Heatherette if he decided to lay off the meth. No hate.

Oh, Chrono. Can't rep, need reload. But: Can't you read? Go for HELP!

it's been a while......excuse the multiple photos.

WDYWT300608.jpg

30th june - florence - clarks / hell's bells / sugarcane / mtm / porter

WDYWT030708.jpg

3rd july - milan - spring court / hell's bells / sugarcane / just buddy / bonds / bottega veneta / porter

WDYWT100708.jpg

10th july - lago di como - AA / wayfakers / murakami / beer / weekend at bernie's

and today, back at home...

WDYWT300708.jpg

red wing 8165

denime 805

sugarcane belt

h&m t

the flathead zip up

john bull type 3

uniqlo hat

thomas meihofer ring

it's been a while......excuse the multiple photos.

WDYWT300608.jpg

30th june - florence - clarks / hell's bells / sugarcane / mtm / porter

WDYWT030708.jpg

3rd july - milan - spring court / hell's bells / sugarcane / just buddy / bonds / bottega veneta / porter

WDYWT100708.jpg

10th july - lago di como - AA / wayfakers / murakami / beer / weekend at bernie's

and today, back at home...

WDYWT300708.jpg

red wing 8165

denime 805

sugarcane belt

h&m t

the flathead zip up

john bull type 3

uniqlo hat

thomas meihofer ring

first pic is awesome!

so jealous of you right now. how was dubruvnik?

welcome back cotter. good times, eh?

cheers dude.

not too shabby at all...

first pic is awesome!

so jealous of you right now. how was dubruvnik?

i only had about 3 hours there - arrived on the overnight ferry from bari, then hopped on a boat to cruise the croatian islands for a week at 11am. its a beautiful city though, it was so peaceful despite being so busy.

Negged Rodan for being kind of a cunt.

Although it should probably be noted that I may have a similar (better) job in a week or so and I'm still going to be the same old fucker.