waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Alex.. dope stuff man real simple,clean and you know i'm a fan of rolled up sleeves cant rep anymore :D

Rocky one of my favorite fits from you son love the all black

nfone- I dunno, man. That one ain't vibing with me for some reason. Maybe it's the polo under the jacket, maybe it's the sleeve length and stiffness of the jacket, i dunno.

Wait, vs_toto's name is Alex? That's not fair. I don't like people more stylish than me to have the same name. :(

DSC_0073.jpg

JAWNS

Jungle Jane, first can you give us a little backstory on you handbag? Secondly, I'm left to ponder whether or not your fingernails were painted green (if they are green, I struggle to ascertain the correct color from this photo, even when blown up 400% and printed out on to a glossy 11x17) to match your shirt or mayhaps that is just coincidence dropped upon you by the fashion gods. Great photo all in all, I really like the way the shadows creep up your metacarpals to your forbidden face, and why hide it? You have a magnificent figure and your face I'm sure capitalizes upon that.

Am I looking at your shoes correctly? Are those fancy red heels hiding behind there? Loving the juxtaposition your shirt creates with the pants and then again with your shoes. And might I add, and this goes for several of the other most recent pictures from the ladies, excellent choice in cut on the shoes. They give us the ever so slight glimpse of the tibia and talus bones, thus stretching our imagination as to what your metatarsals must look like under the rest of the shoe. Keep this look going, the "Oy, did I just stumble out of my flat to run to the bakery for some scones and tea? (but not really because I spent hours to come up with look), this look is incredible in my book.