waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest skull2
skull2 why are you even on this forum

are those navy shoes with all black? that doesn't go i'm sorry

also you are wearing that thick cardigan in the USA heat?

ugh

i mean lots of people have come here with bad fits, but you, you are all over the place and clearly don't get it

OK thanks for the feedback. Have to stay indoor in a high AC'ed room to work.

[edmond]i'd do a bunch of things to you[/edmond]

She like nineteen or twenty?

That's too old for vintage Eddie

He like it real tight and hairless, like an NBC predator

But vintage Eddie be quick, can't catch him, slick like real butter

Did you draw this with an Etch A Sketch?

Amazingly bad quality photo.

no, i was fucked up and did that. i also didnt like how snooty my face looked so, yeah.

I think that's a screen cap from Al-Jazeera

fuck aljazeera, proper arabic speaking ppl. i cant even understand that shit.

Guest jmatsu
skull2 why are you even on this forum

are those navy shoes with all black? that doesn't go i'm sorry

also you are wearing that thick cardigan in the USA heat?

ugh

i mean lots of people have come here with bad fits, but you, you are all over the place and clearly don't get it

constant struggle, your constant whining/limp-hate about skull2's shit IS AS IF NOT more irritating than his fits. enough already...i realize he is one of the only other members you think you can hate on, but shit is just annoying.

thick as thieves arrived today:

2656557823_7673d48202.jpg

2657384426_455d44b539.jpg

i should have the chest taken in, right?

otherwise, it's a great fit. gonna have the waist on the pants loosened maybe an inch and perhaps take in the sleeves half an inch. otherwise, that should be it for alterations along with the chest if you guys think so. i'll be ordering two more in the near future.

BrokeDJ: I have a TaT suit too. Love it. This is what it looks like to me

-The shoulders look off. It's either they're too wide or the pads are too big.

-The armholes look like they're too low for a TaT suit. I'm a little confused. Is it just the picture?

-Correct, shorten the sleeves a little depending on where your shirt sleeves finish.

-Bring in the chest and possibly the waist area of the coat depending on how much room there is.

^sorry main problem

is that illuminate be one shookass nigga. he obviously tried to obscure the yesstyle fake raf sneaker shots in his fit-post. sure, if he had just come clean and said i r a cheap ass fake nigga and admitted to wearing knockoffs, he'd get some random hate. even so, it would have been better than him trying to fake the funk (integrity wise). internet streets b watchin and nigga fail and frontin.

LMAO at this. i didn't try to obscure anything, i just got my friend to take the pic real quick, i wasnt trying to be particular about showing the full shoe. and i dont know if my rafs are fake or not, i got them from yesstyle. frankly i could care less, they look good to me.

and doctorworm fuck you, you are one of the worst dressed poeple on here. skin tight jeans with oversized shirts - not a good look. and you look like you're about to die, you're a fucking albino (with a shit haircut).

hangtheDJ, regarding the armholes, it's def a shadow in the pic that makes them look bigger. I disagree about the shoulders, as they seem to hug my shoulders rather well (i guess i should take a pic with the jacket closed without my arms up). I really hope you're not right about the shoulders though, cause that would be the hardest thing to fix.

i haven't considered taking in the waist, but that actually seems like it might be a good idea. thanks for the help.

ahaha illuminate sux big balls for real

and if kanye and hypebeast.com told you that a dick up ur ass looked good, would you say "frankly i could care less, dick up my ass look good to me" ???

ohohoho