waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

r-g3zAzd0jw

lol, just a thing afterschool.. some random dance competition.. I lost to a booty popper.

this was my first time dancing in public, whatevz!!11one

EDIT:

crap

tanner

nudie sjdb

sk8hi

GO BERNARD!!!!!!!

DSCN2950.jpg

Eddie Bauer

Paul Smith

Cheap Monday

Organ Mastuh

Ponies in the Surf

DSCN2968.jpg

Dries Van Noten

Inhabit

AA

Cheap Monday

Organ Mastuh

Icarus

Low rules so hard..

dscf1639yx3.jpg

i just want to quote this so we can get a second look at how atrocious this entire outfit is. please e0d9n0b5. for the sake of superfuture, please stop posting....stop posting WAYWT's atleast til you have something to show for youself.

I repped you for the poster (you gave me the idea to buy one too). Best fucking show ever indeed. Can't wait for the 3rd season too. I'm going to rewatch the 1st and 2nd soon !

I just bought this hickory work pants from Stronghold yesterday from Bill. He's great! Please critique-- I'm open to any suggestions. Thank you! Bought the cap and scarf to accessorize. Yay or Nay?

93794859.jpg

I just bought this hickory work pants from Stronghold yesterday from Bill. He's great! Please critique-- I'm open to any suggestions. Thank you! Bought the cap and scarf to accessorize. Yay or Nay?

That's a really tough look to pull off but you definitely do it extremely well. I vote yay

Aubergene, I agree with what's said above me, I personally dislike washes like on that jacket, but it works quite well in the whole outfit.

Only thing is that everything still looks very "new".

Mehhh hairday, ment to make a new hat for myself (and to finally get to work on yours Bobo), but ended up cleaning up my studio.

2313227436_a7de366042_o.jpg

Last time I posted here I got torn up, so have at it. I just ask if you're going to trash what I'm wearing at least tell me what I should change or suggest other looks...

ddeywz.jpg

Gap-jacket

Gap-shirt

Threadless-T

Tanner-belt

Warehouse x BiG x SuFu 660

Vans Eras