waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

ayn

i dunno if it's just me, but between the two pics, it looks like there's a 5 year age difference.

ah, the wonders of fluorescent lighting...

Funny thing is yesterday I tried on a CCP hoodie at Bloomies.

Funnier thing is that I didn't see either of you there; maybe it was because I didn't try anything on.

red, is that bullet necklace margiela?

Guest Airjamie

I like that claude maus shirt. I've been looking into getting some of their jeans off of pitbullmansion.com but decided against it because they tell you pretty much nothing about them on the page.

I think it's actually CPC (CP Company)... I looked at that too, but as soon as I saw the zippers I put it back down, LOL!

Funny thing is yesterday I tried on a CCP hoodie at Bloomies.

Picture9551.jpg

Chris, very nice, but please, for the love of God, stop stretching your photos. It makes Jesus (seenmy) cry. Same goes for red

There's obviously something I"m missing here, and I read Red's entire thread about the stertching thing.....

i think im missing something as well. i have a stretching thread?

ah, the wonders of fluorescent lighting...

Funnier thing is that I didn't see either of you there; maybe it was because I didn't try anything on.

red, is that bullet necklace margiela?

no. theyre the two bullets i pulled out of versaces ass.

please dont ban me. :whimper:

and while im here:

455vu39.jpg

dcfc0006xz1ta0.jpg

oh shit... the hot shit here... just got it in and had to show it off

CMF HommeXsuperfutureXpete doherty... the 'preme tyson shirt has nothing on this

blah

blahblahblah

ok... heres a closeup of the graphic... shits more dope than the residue on ol dirtys glass table.

jjm14hr8.jpg

glorious day! week of finals and i just found out i have a huge test tomorrow morning...not wednesday......

army surplus hat

hm hoodie

vintage western shirt

hm belt

diors

vamps

48374vn.jpg

cheers!

moving this here so we don't shit up the formal thread:

Im wearing barneys Co-Op Super soft T, Co-Op Oversized long hooded jacket, Straight fit Supreme Black Jeans, and Alife RTFT Slip ons and my Dita Decade Frames (my newest pickup).
oh oh... lemme try

im wearing a dior cape, hand stitched by hedi while he was reciving oral from pete doherty, carpe diem whale foreskin shirt, cmf hommeXsamurai jeans, and john lobb bespoke ice skate boots.

cheap, I know you're lying because the only ice where you are is in your freezer. :mad: Unless you gave it all to JimJones for the kool-aid. :D

moving this here so we don't shit up the formal thread:

cheap, I know you're lying because the only ice where you are is in your freezer. :mad: Unless you gave it all to JimJones for the kool-aid. :D

not exactly... there are no blades on them. copped on the bay for 100000

NJ Nets black/white sample cap + charcoal organic cotton and hemp tee + solid navy Nike polo + gap 1969 selvage 1st edition + Jordan DMP XI's

artistic b/w chat edition photo ugh cheesey I know

l_e1f44be4ffa38b562e77925fa71abdaf.jpg

That graphic is pretty tight. Haven't listened to his shit in awhile. The graphic looks photoshopped onto the tshirt for some reason. It's super crisp in the pic of you wearing it. I don't know.

My hair is about your length, but my shit is so thick and wavy that it pretty much grows out, and not long. I might have to get it thinned or something so i can keep some length. I always miss it when i go short.