waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

"you need to pull the dick out of your ass..." oh shit, how to get the upper hand in this (zzzz)?!? you might not have the syndrome, but your response indicates otherwise. maybe you don't have a "beer gut," but you definitely have a belly that portrudes and def no too flattering. so there.

you should really just stop. Is this why you came to the internet? To make yourself feel better about yourself. If you are gonna be a dick, sign off and go do it in real life. Otherwise it just seems like you are trying to hard.

Guest jmatsu
you should really just stop. Is this why you came to the internet? To make yourself feel better about yourself. If you are gonna be a dick, sign off and go do it in real life. Otherwise it just seems like you are trying to hard.

kix, i have never really had a problem with you. i applaud your loyalty to your friend, but that's just i how see things. don't worry it's not too hard to be a "dick" as you put it. my process is basically that when i see some ugliness on sufu i just start typing.

this is what i do, and i will never stop.

jmatsu, there's a line between commenting on someone's outfit and being a dick about it. And in your case it's the latter. There's no need to spread the shit all over the floor... just comment on the fit, tell him what you don't like, and be done with it. Instead, you go to great lengths to prove how fucking superior and clever you are compared to the rest of us.

At least MilSpex knows how to bitch within reason, you don't.

I'm going to go WAYYY out on a limb and attempt to defend jmatsu for a second here. I didn't find anything personally wrong with Tangerine's fit, and in fact, I liked it a lot better than some of his other ones. We all can't have A+ fits everyday, no biggie. However, I do see where jmatsu is coming from. Everyone knows the people that defended Tangerine are the ones that know him in real life. People should be able to criticize some of the popular people on SF without their RL buddies getting defensive about it. Sure jmatsu is an asshole. He knows it, I know it, we all know it. But to get on his case for being the only one to voice an opinion that is most likely felt by others is sorta unfair, especially since he can't have his own real life friends defend him. Tangerine's fits might all be dope in person, but we can only see what's given to us.

031507dw6.jpg

Derome

April77

SHips

PBJ

NB

I really really cant love this enough, last time I saw those barrett boots with the Black pbjs I saved the pic!!!!!! ( yeah I know.... please dont feel violated dig den ) I think the stitching on pbj bks really enables one to break the black brown rule, brown shoes look awesome with em.

Tangerine ------ Please wear the same outfit tomorrow! Putting the Chat back in Chat!!!!!

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu, there's a line between commenting on someone's outfit and being a dick about it. And in your case it's the latter. There's no need to spread the shit all over the floor... just comment on the fit, tell him what you don't like, and be done with it. Instead, you go to great lengths to prove how fucking superior and clever you are compared to the rest of us.

At least MilSpex knows how to bitch within reason, you don't.

your opinion is understood, but this is what i do. let's say you saw an obese woman at a beauty pagent. you then proceed to gently tell her that she may have a better chance if she lost some weight and that it would be better for her health, etc etc. she either will agree (and vow to lose it), ignore you, or gets upset. next pagent comes and she's still the same. and while i have no quarrel with you, please don't flatter yourself. "you go to great lengths to prove how fucking superior and clever you are compared to the rest of us." this is not my intent. you probably shouldn't write this kind of shit because it screams inferiority complex (not saying you have one).

i have been reading milspex's (very entertaining) for the longest time. i see no real difference. although i can't speak for him, i am sure he says whatver he wants with no sugar coatings.. i naturally do the same.

Guest jmatsu
i personally find jmatsu's comments entertaining to read...sure the guys not the nicest guy around but shit, the way he says his stuff is comical.

but, i think i speak for everyone on sufu, we just wanna see what you look like!

i've actually done it beforewith another account. i'll do it again (with another dummy account) just for you, because i am sure that the objectivity/professionalism will be virtually zero.

your opinion is understood, but this is what i do. let's say you saw an obese woman at a beauty pagent. you then proceed to gently tell her that she may have a better chance if she lost some weight and that it would be better for her health, etc etc. she either will agree (and vow to lose it), ignore you, or gets upset. next pagent comes and she's still the same. and while i have no quarrel with you, please don't flatter yourself. "you go to great lengths to prove how fucking superior and clever you are compared to the rest of us." this is not my intent. you probably shouldn't write this kind of shit because it screams inferiority complex (not saying you have one).

i have been reading milspex's (very entertaining) for the longest time. i see no real difference. although i can't speak for him, i am sure he says whatver he wants with no sugar coatings.. i naturally do the same.

Meh, ignore my rambling... my real gripe is with england (not the country) right now and I'm being grumpy because he can't comprehend the terms personal choice and personal opinion.

I agree that ko's fit wasn't very good, I just felt that it could've been said much better (and I'm not saying you should've sugar-coated it).

Guest jmatsu
031407_IMG_1881.jpg

Junya Watanabe

Levis

Eternal

Converse

dear tangerine (and his comrades),

sorry for being a mean mean man. may i humbly suggest that you taylor the length of your jacket and you take in the width a couple inches? i love seeing your huge muscular forearms, but maybe rolling your sleeves up isn't the best look here...

please wash your demin too. pretty please. your jeans seems raw, but if i am mistaken and they only appear to be raw, please just taylor them (if you pm me, i would be delighted to recommend a great maestro). another individual recommended an additional pinrole, but unfortunately i am of the opinion that it would not compliment your short while masculine physique.

while your individual pieces seem decent, i really don't think that your jacket's shade of grey goes well with your jeans. i'm so sorry.

i may be mistaken, but i also think that the converse look better with a more well-fitted

pair as well. lastly i don't think that their color, borwn brings out your beautiful mame of grey hair.

thank yo so much for your consideration. love jmatsu

dear tangerine (and his comrades),

sorry for being a mean mean man. may i humbly suggest that you taylor the length of your jacket and you take in the width a couple inches? i love seeing your huge muscular forearms, but maybe rolling them up isn't the best look here...

please wash your demin too. pretty please. your jeans seems raw, but if i am mistaken and they only appear to be raw, please just taylor them (if you pm me, i would be delighted to recommend a great maestro). another individual recommended an additional pinrole, but unfortunately i am of the opinion that it would not compliment your short while masculine physique.

while your individual pieces seem decent, i really don't think that your jacket's shade of grey goes well with your jeans. i'm so sorry.

i may be mistaken, but i also think that the converse look better with a more well-fitted

pair as well. lastly i don't think that their color, borwn brings out your beautiful mame of grey hair.

thank yo so much for your consideration. love jmatsu

That's a pretty good constructive critique.

Lookit' my fit from th' backside.

DSCN2666.jpg

EH! Recycled Bag

Transit

Brooks Brothers

April'77

Converse

I'm going to go WAYYY out on a limb and attempt to defend jmatsu for a second here. I didn't find anything personally wrong with Tangerine's fit, and in fact, I liked it a lot better than some of his other ones. We all can't have A+ fits everyday, no biggie. However, I do see where jmatsu is coming from. Everyone knows the people that defended Tangerine are the ones that know him in real life. People should be able to criticize some of the popular people on SF without their RL buddies getting defensive about it. Sure jmatsu is an asshole. He knows it, I know it, we all know it. But to get on his case for being the only one to voice an opinion that is most likely felt by others is sorta unfair, especially since he can't have his own real life friends defend him. Tangerine's fits might all be dope in person, but we can only see what's given to us.

I don't know him in real life.... But you have a point Scott, especially with all these new meet-ups and cliques. ;)

Oh the life of a hermit.

he couldnt act like this in the real world. he would have no teeth and a severe limp. bitches get stitches.

still waiting for you to post a picture j.