waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

all though it may not be everyone's cup of tea, at least he's trying new things (i.e. not a pair of jeans, vans, and a T).
tried tested and true > new and shitty

People often (erroneously) equate something being novel with something being good.

Last day of finals...the facial expression doesnt represent the inward joy...who wants a shot of Jim Beam!?!!

45 RPM Cardi

Engineered Garments Shirt

Sugar Cane Bandanna

45 RPM Sorahikos

Walter Steiger Boots

1haw7r.jpg

^ I am weirdly attracted to the subtle magenta to blue gradient of the background.

Same. As I was scrolling down I thought sid did something to them to make them have that affect but then I took the time to look at one.

kinda creepy that your dad takes pictures of you still.

kunk I think it's obscure to think that but ... I also think it's a bit odd is this a one time thing 'daddy take my pic before I go' or do you ask him to take pictures of you to post on the internet on the usual?

People often (erroneously) equate something being novel with something being good.

I never said it was good (or remotely good) but there are a shitload of members on this board that post waywt's and 90% of them are the same silhouette every fucking time. It's just nice to see someone trying something new...

re: _ironman's epic fail outfit

while it may have been a massive fail, some elements in the outfit work and i applaud him for taking the chance even if i would have laughed at him in the street.

if you want to be original and different, you're going to be wrong most of the time and as much as i love a white tee, jeans and vans, sometimes you just have to try something different just to be reminded of what works and what doesn't.

Guest jmatsu

^yo this ain't cubscouts or the special olympics (even though it seems like it somethimes).

we don't give out hugs, brownies-points, or rep for just trying in this shit. when a nigga tries and fails, it makes the hate that much more bittersweet. thing is, is that niggga made a conscious effort. he can't even play the "nonchalant/lazy/i don't give a fuck" card or what have yous. bad stratedgy indeed.

sufu supertrash don't believe in tears or good efforts (maybe if a bitch accidently shows a nipple or some bush, that's about it).

he tried something "new?" nah i've seen it done before way better. think chris, worm, etc.

the fit doesn't fail that much, but i wouldn't dare going out in the street like this and i don't think him would either (would you ?).

maybe it's sid's psychedelic effect that makes me think that :D

^yo this ain't cubscouts or the special olympics (even though it seems like it somethimes).

we don't give out hugs, brownies-points, or rep for just trying in this shit.

Fuck, thank you. Every time a message board finds truly terrible fit, someone has to come along and try to balance the odds. Giving people big ups for "trying" is what creates people like this.

468036843_l.jpg

Though, to be fair, I just don't really care about the guy with the shorts.

^i'm not repping him for that shit, i'm not saying its good, or orginal, or new.

it was more about taking the chance, failing and learning from it (i hope he does) rather than never trying at all.

i totally agree with this statement:

"sufu supertrash don't believe in tears or good efforts (maybe if a bitch accidently shows a nipple or some bush, that's about it)"

I like the idea of jmatsu's bittersweet hate - he shakes his head as his mouse hovers over the rep button...it is tough love.