Flat Head Jeans and Shirts

kiya

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's the houndstooth black/white. Not exactly black, but not exactly brown--people keep mistaking it for the black/grey, which is actually black/grey. :)

got my 3001s today.

tight as fuck. hope they stretch out a bit within a few days

How're your jeans coming along? They should have stretched considerably...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man. Are the Flathead shirts really worth Mid $100s? This is just stupid. A good dress shirt is worth somewhere in the mid $100s, but houndstooths and plaids? Houndstooth I can understand. They're pretty unique and the cut looks fantastic, but plaids?

I'm not hating because I've really fallen for the CW45W model in Bears and Klax-On, but damn -_- so expensive. If I looked hard enough in sales I could probably find a Dior Homme shirt or something for that price. Damn. The pictures make the shirt look amazing.

and i know the picture (the one on the first page) was 7 months ago, but kiya nice quilted polkes. umm yeah. i hope they're polkes.

Man. Are the Flathead shirts really worth Mid $100s? This is just stupid. A good dress shirt is worth somewhere in the mid $100s, but houndstooths and plaids? Houndstooth I can understand. They're pretty unique and the cut looks fantastic, but plaids?

I'm not hating because I've really fallen for the CW45W model in Bears and Klax-On, but damn -_- so expensive. If I looked hard enough in sales I could probably find a Dior Homme shirt or something for that price. Damn. The pictures make the shirt look amazing.

and i know the picture (the one on the first page) was 7 months ago, but kiya nice quilted polkes. umm yeah. i hope they're polkes.

FH shirts are next lvl

worth every penny

I will admit that the prices on the Flat Head shirts are ridiculous and granted these are just Western-style shirts. But having said that, Flat Head creates the best quality Western-style shirt I've ever seen. I've been wearing them for half a year now, and after multiple washes, my FH shirts stay rigid and hasn't lost shape, and the colors hasn't fade at all. I can't say the same for shirts from Levis or other brands. If I hadn't checked out the FH shirts when I visited Self Edge, I probably would've been much richer.

It really is all about preference. If you think $100+ for a Western shirt is crazy, then don't even sweat it, and look somewhere else. If you know of another brand with the same care and quality as the FH shirts, please let me know. :)

Also, do keep in mind.. When you go to a high end boutique selling high end clothing, long sleeve button down shirts normally run between $180 and $375.

Go to Rolo, AB Fits, MAC, the Archive and try and find a button down shirt below $200.

the EG western shirts are ~170... :P

Yup, but they're not selvedge or chainstitched.. :)

Kiya,

Do you guys have any black chambray L/S shirts in a size 38?

Please call the store for all stock inquiries.. thanks!

I will admit that the prices on the Flat Head shirts are ridiculous and granted these are just Western-style shirts. But having said that, Flat Head creates the best quality Western-style shirt I've ever seen. I've been wearing them for half a year now, and after multiple washes, my FH shirts stay rigid and hasn't lost shape, and the colors hasn't fade at all. I can't say the same for shirts from Levis or other brands. If I hadn't checked out the FH shirts when I visited Self Edge, I probably would've been much richer.

It really is all about preference. If you think $100+ for a Western shirt is crazy, then don't even sweat it, and look somewhere else. If you know of another brand with the same care and quality as the FH shirts, please let me know. :)

FH isn't the only good brand of western shirts right? I mean they're repros. There's a lot of good brands out there like Rockmount. -_- damn cw45w. i'm pretty sure i dreamt of it last night i just can't remember it.

There are other brands.. but the only ones making them at this level of quality are Flat Head, Sugarcane, and Full Count.

Sidney! that shit was Supersecret!

black/forest green houndstoooth for this winter...

For people that have bought Flat Head shirts, what size did you guys get and what do you normally buy in shirts. Using H&M and Trovata Mediums as a sizing guidelines, it looks like I'm after a 44... the largest damned size. :o

BTW, I think I'm falling in love with Flat Head :/ The 3001 feels insane, may have to make a pair of F380 my next project...