Flat Head Jeans and Shirts

kiya

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Flat Head is releasing a new model, the S5003..

We're doing the worldwide release of this model and are excited about this mainly because we've gotten loads of requests for a more relaxed cut from Flat Head that's good for summer wear...

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/05/flat-head-s5003-jeans-worldwide-release.php

490726288_4f34fd4a74_o-753349.jpg

490726344_193d474ffb_o-753375.jpg

NICE!

These may have just trumped the Iron Hearts I was planning on getting from you...

Flat Head is releasing a new model, the S5003..

We're doing the worldwide release of this model and are excited about this mainly because we've gotten loads of requests for a more relaxed cut from Flat Head that's good for summer wear...

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/05/flat-head-s5003-jeans-worldwide-release.php

490726288_4f34fd4a74_o-753349.jpg

490726344_193d474ffb_o-753375.jpg

kiya whats the fit like in comparison to the 3003`s....

love mine but i wouldnt mind some without the wartime additions..and i do like a good cinch back

thanks

The fit is actually almost exactly like the 3003's, except the denim is different and it has a cinch back.

superb... thanks.. i always seem to find the rear rise to be a bit short on any other flatheads.

will these only be available through yourselves or from say giles at ironheart.... its just i noticed you only seem to stock up to a 38/40 and being the big lad i am i`d need 40 or maybe even 42 (34)

thanks again

I'm the only one that has these as of right now..

The 38 actually measures out to be a 40 on these.. they run about 1.5" to 2" bigger than tagged size. Here are our measurements and images of the jeans:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=208

anybody else 4001bk getting all fuzzy after a soak or am i the only one with fuzzy 4001k?

Both the 4001BK and the 3001 get really hairy looking after a soak. The 3001 especially looks like it has a white haze over the denim after the initial soaking/washing.

We've noticed the denim on the 3001 is especially unique in how quickly it fades and how much vertical fading there is..

the 3001's are incredible....lookin at them yesterday made me want a pair very bad.....

kiya, sorry i couldnt hang out longer, I had to drive to Santa Clara....next time il stick around for longer :)

but... theyre 170 a piece, money of which i dont have..

Dino.. you're in Orlando.. Promise me you'll come to this and i'll help you out on the price of the shirt..

http://www.worldyoyocontest.com/

shit! ill go, are you going to be there? this sounds like a deal

Does a brown man eat rice?

Take them to your local tailor..

for less than 20 dollars they'll restitch all that...

shit man, howd you do that? skating?

little bit of skating...but mostly just regular wear... i wear them relatively low, so i guess im sitting on that spot most of the time. then again, hiking in utah's canyon lands for a week may have fucked them up a little...

yes he does! im down man, first i came so your coast now youre coming to mine, this would be sweet.

Nice!

See you there. I'll be the guy competing in the 5A division and wearing Flat Head 3001s.

;)

Today with the Flat Head crew...

DSC00090-721537.JPG

-Everybody in Flat Head Head-to-Toe

[third guy from the left on the top row is Mr. Flat Head, aka CEO, aka President, aka Rockabilly Clothing God, aka Mr. Kobayashi]

Also, 15 days till the new arcuates are unleashed onto the world...

DSC00069-721605.JPG