Flat Head Jeans and Shirts

kiya

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ran through self edge but i can only find their jeans... i can't find their shirt... someone enlighten me please... thanks.

if you're saying you ran through as in running through the store, it's on the balcony.

but if your're saying the webstore, they really aren't on there, just call in to order one.

Guest Airjamie
on that note about guitar amps:

what is it with japanese companies and amps? skull/fabfour also has a range of amps.

are they any good, has anyone used them?

I know I'm a little late on this but, the japanese are just as hardcore about musical gear as they are about jeans and stuff. Second only to nashville, tenn., Japan is the vintage gear mecca of the world, im not even shitting you. In 03 i was there with some friends and we walked into this little vintage guitar shop in tokyo that we happened to be passing and when i walked in i almost had a fucking heart attack. They had an entire room filled with absolutely FUCKING PRISTINE vintage fender twins. Next room, three nearly N.O.S. blackguards and a 50's nocaster. Not to mention japan also has some of the worlds best guitar companies. One I am particularly in love with is Navigator, which is the parent company (well kindof) of ESP guitars. The whole company consists of about 12 guys sitting there HANDCARVING exacting reproductions of vintage gibsons and fenders, its fucking crazy cause these guitars go from blocks of wood to finished product without touching a single machine.

Hi there,

I am pretty keen to get a pair of 3001's

I have been told that they are the darkestof the dark?

a good slim fit without ending up like paint on jeans after a soak.

bit slimmer than 1947 501's

Justice or Kiya might be able to help me.

are the ones available on SE at the moment carrying the original arc?

reallylike the new arcs too

any info greatly appreciated.

got my fingers crossed for a lazy customs guy in the UK.

Cheers

JJ

Our 3001's do not have arcuates.

But yes, the denim is ultra dark and is known for it's great fading properties due to the rope-dying process the denim goes through.

The fit is slim, but not skin-tight.

The F380 we just released are made of the same denim as the 3001, have the new arcuates, and are slighty more relaxed than the 3001.

My shirts, the B/w houndstooth and Black Chambray, finally arrived today(through no fault of SE, i must say) and I'm totally in love with them, well worth the wait and having to deal with parcelforce.

if any bigger/less "SuFu fit" people are interested in these i'd suggest sizing up if you can't try them on - i'm a 40" chest and the 42" is pretty snug but a good fit, the houndstooth coming up just a fraction tighter I'd say.

hope that helps.

are you guys going to restock on the 3001 ? or it has already been completely replaced by the new F310 ?

No more 3001's for a couple of months probably.. We're replacing them with the F310, which is the same thing except with the new arcuates and a cotton/poly stitch so the thread lasts longer.

I know I'm a little late on this but, the japanese are just as hardcore about musical gear as they are about jeans and stuff. Second only to nashville, tenn., Japan is the vintage gear mecca of the world, im not even shitting you. In 03 i was there with some friends and we walked into this little vintage guitar shop in tokyo that we happened to be passing and when i walked in i almost had a fucking heart attack. They had an entire room filled with absolutely FUCKING PRISTINE vintage fender twins. Next room, three nearly N.O.S. blackguards and a 50's nocaster. Not to mention japan also has some of the worlds best guitar companies. One I am particularly in love with is Navigator, which is the parent company (well kindof) of ESP guitars. The whole company consists of about 12 guys sitting there HANDCARVING exacting reproductions of vintage gibsons and fenders, its fucking crazy cause these guitars go from blocks of wood to finished product without touching a single machine.

shit, i don't believe i missed this post!

thank you Airjamie. being a violinist i'm also keen on finding a setup that works well for me when i do non-classical work. i will keep an eye out for musical equipment...amps and stuff, if i head to japan for a holiday in future.

Hey Kiya, you guy's got any Houndstooth shirts left? I'm looking for the white/black in the smallest size you have..

We're down to about 1 of each size left.. call the store asap if you want one..

Here are the F310, they are very nice, if I don't already have too many jeans I'd grab a pair... heh...

554716277_3fd417f002.jpg

554715779_9cf4abbdb0.jpg

Carl, those look seriously amazing....

Just finished soaking my F380s, they are hanging out to dry as we speak.

Inseam of doom. I'll post a pic later, but I tried them on pre-soaking, and was able to cuff them almost to my knees.

Looks like I lost about 3 inches of length in the soak, so I'll have to see how they fit once they have dried before I make the call on getting them hemmed. I might just rock 'em with cuffs and a bit of stack...

They look pretty good though. I'm sure the thighs/waist will stretch a bit for you. Did you go with your true size?

Also, did you not soak those yet? If not, they're probably not going to fit after a hot soak, unless they're onewash. I guess they'd have to be since you somehow got them with arcs and tab. Where did you order from?

I just ordered my Flat Head Houndstooth Shirt in black/white today..I can't wait to get it in the mail. Thanks in advance Kiya :)

I'm sure you are going to love it.

If i'd had more of a chance to wear the shirts i bought, i imagine I'd have ordered the red/black aswell.

Hey Guy's...a bite late, but I have the pictures of the FH shirt that some of you requested. They are no Sidney Lo type pictures, so excuse the picture quality.

THEFLATHEADHOUNDSTOOTH006.jpg

THEFLATHEADHOUNDSTOOTH005.jpg

THEFLATHEADHOUNDSTOOTH004.jpg

WAYWT POST:

resized.gif

Paired it up with my 4001bk's. :)

Peace!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest panicinapagoda

hey nice fit.

is yours more of a white/brown colourway? i just got mine in the mail, and it isnt really of a white/black i was expecting.