Flat Head Jeans and Shirts

kiya

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiya:

I was talking to a store owner in Japan and he said that Flat Head does not make shirts in a size 44 unless it is a special order from a store. Is this true? If so....please get more 44's! I need them to fit my broad dude-bro body type.

Anymore chambrays/houndstooth in the near future?

Kiya:

I was talking to a store owner in Japan and he said that Flat Head does not make shirts in a size 44 unless it is a special order from a store. Is this true? If so....please get more 44's! I need them to fit my broad dude-bro body type.

Anymore chambrays/houndstooth in the near future?

This is partially true.. we're pretty much the only store in the world that stocks size 44.. there might be another store or two in Japan, but they get one of that size maximum.

We get about 2 FH shirts a month, we should have a few more within the next couple of weeks.

I must really be the only person that likes the look of sleeves that are slightly too short..

I was just telling somebody the other day that in Japan, people don't generally have shorter arms then westerners. They may be skinnier but it's not like their arms in Japan are 2" shorter than ours.. My point is that when in Japan you see people wearing these Flat Head, Skull, SDA shirts the sleeves look short even on them and it's just part of the look...

Hmm..interesting input kiya. Thank you!

Kesnel, the shirt is a size 36.

I feel that the shirt is a tad bit tight around the chest area if I were to take a deep breath. Sleeves also can be a tad bit longer, but it's not a major deal.

Thanks for your replies and comments.

i agree with you kiya...I have long ass monkey ass arms so all my sleeves are short on all my long sleeve shirts. I dealt with the fact that most shirts will fit me short in the sleeves and then i began to really like the look of it. If you have nice bling on the wrist you can show it off too....

Knugget, where the fuck did you kopp that shirt?!! Nice fit too.

• 1 month later...

Kiya,

i talked for a bit with someone working in SE last week and he mentioned that you would be substituting F350 for the F380 in the future. any timeline as to when this may happen. F350s fit more straight through the leg and definately will work better on me.

Cement III's and Flatheads are a good look.

HOLY SHIT. IT'S FUCKING JON MOTHERFUCKING ROB.

WHAT?

Hey Beatle.. I actually have a pair of those.. they're old, maybe three or four years old..

They made them in brown and olive denim..

My wife actually has a pair of the slim fit ones which are selvedge corduroy..

No plans to bring them back, at least not this year..

Edit: Looks like they brought it back this year.. i guess it is available now. We don't carry it because we try and stay away from anything not black or indigo cause other colors of denim just don't sell for us..

Kiya and FH junkies....- any info on the FH 4005C

Just came across them - never saw them before...was wondering if they are still being made - or ancient history

denim1976jp-img600x450-1212815786g2togc39607.jpg

denim1976jp-img600x450-1212815793i7xnkm39645.jpg

Thanks for help...

Those are fucking' nice.

Kiya and FH junkies....- any info on the FH 4005C

Just came across them - never saw them before...was wondering if they are still being made - or ancient history

Thanks for help...

amazing. would be great to see a worn in pair of those wouldn't it?